Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley
GreenLeadersBronze level
FAR ROCKAWAY, United States
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I would spend all my vacation at this location .Wonderful staff great location, very clean. It was worth my travel all the way to NC. I was able to distress from my long travel from NYC. I would give this Arysley Homewood Suite 7 stars

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thanks so much for writing such a fabulous review about your stay with us. It makes our team so happy that we are your hotel of choice when you are here in Charlotte! We truly value your business and appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites Charlotte Ayrsley and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again,

David Cron

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Simply awesome. Room was great, clean, comfortable. Staff friendly and very accommodating. I will be back. We were there for a basketball tournament and had a large group. They totally accommodated our group and rolled out the red carpet. It was nice to be able to walk to restaurants and shopping too. Can't beat this value.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that your stay here with us was great. We hope to see you soon,

Bridgewater, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The best experience I have so far. With bad weather, the Homewood Suites team did a splendid job. With all of us stuck in the hotel, they took care of everyone's needs. The breakfast, the dinner, the internet connection were all marvelous. Thank You.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and wanted to let you know that we do appreciate the support. I will certainly pass along your praise to our Food & Beverage Team! We work very hard to meet or exceed your expectations and hope that you will choose to stay at our property your next time in Charlotte. Best,

Hayward, Ca., United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Jorge and David went above and beyond to get me a room on short notice when I had checked out of my previous hotel due to an unpleasant experience at the Holiday inn Center city Charlotte. As a Wells Fargo team member we frequently travel to Charlotte N.C for business purposes and I highly recommended Homewood suites to all my colleges and my boss in particular that travels there the most. Very friendly and accommodating staff I Look forward to staying again at Homewood suites in the future. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review and our team is happy to hear that you had a great stay in Charlotte and in the Town of Ayrsley! We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your business!

Charlotte/Ayrsley, NC, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My stay was during the time of the recent snow/ice storm. The availability of resources and staff I am certain was limited by the storm, and the staff did a particularly good job of making the best of the situation. I managed to get the names of two staff members who did an outstanding job - The were Zack and Ariel. To be certain, I do not want to discount the performance of any other staff members who also did an outstanding job, but these were the ones I am able to identify by name. Thank you very much for the excellent work under adverse conditions.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I was beyond impressed with the staff at this hotel. While I was there, Charlotte was hit with a snowstorm and icestorm that had me living in the hotel as the town shut down. Tony Wilson and Robin McNabb were fabulous in helping me extend my stay when my flight was canceled. They also provided me with laundry soap so I could wash clothes unexpectedly. Estef Vallejo offered to clean off and cover my rental vehicle. I mean talk about going above and beyond! David Cron, the General Manager stayed with his staff on site at the hotel and was truly a model manager in supprting his staff as well as helping customers in any way he could. Thank you for this experience, it will not soon be forgotten. Thank you also for the amazingly friendly staff at the receptions (both Breakfast and Dinner) as it was the ONLY food we were able to get since the town all but shut down.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing consistent superior service and ensuring that every guest stay is a pleasant one. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Charlotte!

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The staff was great at this hotel. My co workers and I were there for a buisness trip. We got snowed in due to winter storm PAX. They went out of their way to make sure my co workers and I were taken care of.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you, thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!