“Perfection on a plate”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is our go to place to bring out of town visitors. Love the place. Try the crab eggroll appetizers. You'll love em!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

So great to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was very good. Great atmosphere until we were seated. Our food arrived and it was awesome. Then all I did was ask a server to please give me a side of mayo on my burger. He said no and walked away.

Minutes later another server gave me a side of mayo. I don't know if he was trying to be funny. But I thought it was extremely rude.

Bad customer service. They act like uppity punks.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

So sorry to hear this was your experience with us. We look forward to hearing from you and making things right!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

we had dinner there just a few nights ago and it was not all that impressed. The sushi was indeed fresh but found the pricing bit overpriced. The restaurant itself was quite noisy and we did not appreciate the 40 minute wait on a Monday night! Not sure I would need to go back. Lots of choices on the menu, almost too many. Our waiter seemed very personable, but seemed to talk too much and we really did not see him that much (for water refills, etc), it seemed we had to flag him down.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi there,

Thanks so much for joining us and for taking the time to provide feedback on the experience. Sorry to hear we missed with our service with y'all! Please shoot me an email at feedback@thecowfish.com so we can connect on this! And I would love to fill you in on our app to save that time in line! Thanks!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

As the name implies, burgers and fish are abundant on the the menu.
We had Blackened Tuna Nachos , FIERY DRAGON ROLL and an unusual roll "THE PRIME TIME" FILET & LOBSTER ROLL. An amazing roll stuffed with lobster and cucumbers, topped with filet mignon with portabella mushrooms tossed truffle oil and a spicy mayo to round it out.
Desserts and hand spun milkshakes are amazing.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

YUM! Thanks for joining us! Glad y'all were fans:)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is amaziing. Their sushi is crazy good ad plenty of options. The people I have brought with my have gotten the burgushi and thought it was awesome. Great place! And, save some room for their milk shakes - YUM!!!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Awesome to hear - thanks for joining us!