HYATT house Charlotte Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Charlotte)
View Hotel
All reviewssummerfield suitesliving roomomelet baromelette stationmini kitchengreat hotelbasketball courtstove topan extended stayfree weightsawesome stayhome away from homemorning breakfastworkout roomcharlotte airportflat screenhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

A friend booked this hotel. I thought it was the Hyatt House City Center. I was disappointed when I arrived at the airport location. Overall the hotel is nice. The rooms could use some updating for sure. The carpet adjacent to the bathroom needed to be reattached to the floor.

For the money I can't complain too much. We left the room at one point and when we returned house keeping had done a fabulous job of cleaning it! If you want a clean place to sleep this is a good choice. If your looking to experience Charlotte book the Hyatt House at City Center.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed at the HYATT and it so peaceful, and nice. The male front desk representative was so welcoming and friendly. I loved the room, so much space and work area. As I was completing the check in process, the young man made sure I was informed of the breakfast servings each morning.... I would stay at this hotel again.......

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank slalexan
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the second time and I will be staying there again and again.
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY CO OPERATIVE STAFF .
Thank you Hotels.com once again for providing a good hotel with affordable prices.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jacqueline B, Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a positive response. We have tremendous staff members that truly care about all of our guest and we love when guest notice it as well. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This must have been the worst night I had in a hotel for a long time. On arrival things were actually looking good, since we got "upgraded" to a better suite. The suite had to bedrooms so we could chose the one we wanted. So we thought at least, since in one room there was not way to turn on the lights. None of the lamps would work.

In general the rooms were big, but the bed, lamps and furniture quite old. This hotel needs an overhaul. Funny enough there were three massive new flatscreen TVs in the rooms of the suite. Just wondering where the priorities are. Generally I am looking for a good night sleep, not a TC marathon night.

Now to an incident the hotel cannot do anything against. Turned out, that some drunk person was throwing up in the corridor leading to our room. Obviously not the hotel's fault. I reported it to the reception and I literally said: "Someone was throwing up ALL ALONG the corridor on level three". This was exactly what I said, since there were multiple spots along the corridor. When walking through the corridor a little bit later, the first spot next to the elevator was cleaned and a yellow sign placed there. However, they did not check the rest of the corridor even though the other spots where hard to miss. Now that was very poor.

To top things off, we had problems at the checkout. We initially were looking for a hotel in downtown Charlotte, since we wanted to continue by Amtrak train the next morning. However, since all hotels seemed booked out we ended up at this airport hotel. The hotel shuttle did not want to take us, because the train station was out of its radius. I am wondering though why they could not have made an exception, since we were traveling with a toddler as well. Anyways, we had to take a taxi and I asked the reception to order a taxi before going to bed. I explicitly said I wanted a car with baby seat. Needless to say that the taxi which was waiting for us in the morning did not have a baby seat and also did not know that we were traveling with a baby. After some confusion and discussion the hotel gave the taxi driver a baby seat to drive us to the train station.

Overall a bad night with a whole string of misfortunes.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank fere0010
Reviewed 7 September 2013

stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip...rooms definitely a little tired and worn but everything else made up for it. the front desk staff couldn't have been better....sorry I didn't get all the names but Carol made us feel so welcome like we were coming home at night...and another gentlemen who was so sweet...we were actually sad leaving him this morning when we checked out.
bkfst pretty good...free happy hour 530-700 mon thru thu definitely very nice.
Would recommend and would also stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jacqueline B, Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport It sounds like we met and exceeded your expectations during stay with us here in Charlotte.
I'm glad you took the time to write this wonderful review, I have truly enjoyed reading it. Our staff here at the Hyatt is what makes this place so wondeful, I will be sure to pass along your nice note to our entire staff. We are set to begin a total renovation beginning December 1, 2013. We hope that you will be able to come see us again soon. Best regards.