“Very Nice”

Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #93 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Nothing too fancy but still a very nice hotel with good service. Stayed here 4 nights for a business trip and looked forward to coming back to relax each night. There are several places to eat in the vicinity and a mall across the highway. Beds comfortable, free hot breakfast and quiet!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 June 2011

I checked into this motel as a last minute option as I had been camping with friends and needed a cool place with a good shower. I called the motel very very late the night before to check for availability and to see if I could get an early check-in. I needed to get a quick shower to return to a late afternoon event and wanted a cool restful night's sleep. I was confirmed for the early check-in but I arrived 45 minutes earlier than confirmed. The lady at the front desk was most understanding and helpful. I asked for a key card to use the business ctr computer while I waited for the check-in but she said she had a room available and there was no need to wait. I was glad to hear I did not need to wait as the extra time was very helpful as I was on a tight time schedule. My room was quite cool and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty much the norm but I did notice they had 2 waffle makers which helped move things along. The motel was clean and the staff very friendly and polite. Will be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sunburst83
Reviewed 2 May 2011

One of the nicer Choice Properties in the CLT area, Very Clean & Comfortable Rooms. Nice Spacious Breakfast Bar. Accomodating Staff. I have no complaints. Would definitely stay again & also recommend. Convenient to the highway, the mall & PF Changs:)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2011

All I can say it wow, I only stay with Choice Hotels and the customer service at this location was great. The Director of Sales Sherry was amazing.
The whole staff was overly friendly and went above and beyond.

The hotel was beautiful and clean.
Dawn

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Thanks for everyone who shows are company that we feel like we are stay with family not just another hotel. The rooms are very clean and smoke free.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Sbeck221, Manager at Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2011

We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2010

Stayed here both on our way to and a week later coming back from Daytona Beach after looking at other reviews. One of the BEST Choice Hotels we have stayed at. Very clean, large rooms (Stayed in a 2 queen suite both nights) Didn't get there until 1am on way down and was back on the road by 8am rested and with a full breakfast. On way back to Ohio we got there around 10pm and and left around 10am. Girls were going to swim in the outdoor pool but chose to sleep in instead. Another good breakfast. Sunday when we were leaving we noticed they were putting new flatscreen tv's in rooms. (Ours all ready had one). Seems like it is in a nice quiet area. Great value for the price we paid, $73 on June 4th, $93 on June 12th. Free wi-fi in room. This will be our halfway to Florida hotel from now on.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2010

We stayed here during Memorial Weekend to go to the races and it was a awesome stay. Sonya was very friendly and helpful at 12 midnight when we got there. We needed a place to eat our food and she let us go in the breakfast room . The room was very clean and comfortable. We will stay there again when traveling to Charlotte. We also loved all the NASCAR decorations this hotel rocks.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple