“Stay Here Every Time We Come To Charlotte”

Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #84 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Pinch, WV
“Stay Here Every Time We Come To Charlotte”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Great Hotel. Stay here every time we come to Charlotte. Shopping Mall nearby and is located in a strip mall complex. Stayed here on our way to Miami but also stayed here for the Sprint Cup All-Star Race. Convenient to downtown and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Great hotel. Very

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MRSROCKL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We had a concert in Charlotte and I wanted a nice comfortable room to come back to after a late night filled with lots of traffic. We checked in before the concert and the room was really great. There was a sitting area, microwave, refrigerator, the bathroom was also nice, and the staff were great too. The location was also convenient for the concert. I am starting to prefer Comfort Suites as they are all 100% smoke free, but not all of them are in great shape. This is a very clean hotel in a nice neighborhood on a side street. If we had another concert in Charlotte in the future, I would definitely stay here again. We did not have their breakfast, so I cannot comment on that.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank grimmy35
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Nothing too fancy but still a very nice hotel with good service. Stayed here 4 nights for a business trip and looked forward to coming back to relax each night. There are several places to eat in the vicinity and a mall across the highway. Beds comfortable, free hot breakfast and quiet!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
south carolina
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I checked into this motel as a last minute option as I had been camping with friends and needed a cool place with a good shower. I called the motel very very late the night before to check for availability and to see if I could get an early check-in. I needed to get a quick shower to return to a late afternoon event and wanted a cool restful night's sleep. I was confirmed for the early check-in but I arrived 45 minutes earlier than confirmed. The lady at the front desk was most understanding and helpful. I asked for a key card to use the business ctr computer while I waited for the check-in but she said she had a room available and there was no need to wait. I was glad to hear I did not need to wait as the extra time was very helpful as I was on a tight time schedule. My room was quite cool and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty much the norm but I did notice they had 2 waffle makers which helped move things along. The motel was clean and the staff very friendly and polite. Will be back.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank sunburst83
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2011

One of the nicer Choice Properties in the CLT area, Very Clean & Comfortable Rooms. Nice Spacious Breakfast Bar. Accomodating Staff. I have no complaints. Would definitely stay again & also recommend. Convenient to the highway, the mall & PF Changs:)

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 March 2011

All I can say it wow, I only stay with Choice Hotels and the customer service at this location was great. The Director of Sales Sherry was amazing.
The whole staff was overly friendly and went above and beyond.

The hotel was beautiful and clean.
Dawn

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Thanks for everyone who shows are company that we feel like we are stay with family not just another hotel. The rooms are very clean and smoke free.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Sbeck221, Manager at Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake, responded to this review, 10 March 2011
We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!