“Great find, excellent value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake

Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #71 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
West Palm beach
“Great find, excellent value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Second time that we have stayed here in the last couple of years. This visit was just as good as the last, and you cannot beat the value. The rooms are large, quiet, and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful. We had business meetings nearby, and they started quite early. The breakfast at this hotel was really quite good, and we were very happy that we did not have to spend time searching for a resturant first thing in the morning. The waffles, fruit, bacon and excellent coffee
was a welcome change from many lesser offerings. We stayed on the top floor in the back, and there was a beautiful wooded area that my wife and I enjoyed viewing. Just a nice bonus.

Room Tip: Ask for the 5th floor, on the end, woodland side
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Paperman87

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was a perfect place to spend our last night of a 2 week road trip....clean, crisp sheets, spotless unit, good security....and an amazing breakfast included in the $$! We watched cable tv, rested, slept like babies.. thank you, Comfort Suites!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank txstransplantnomore
Concord, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Unfortunately I found this hotel to be more like a motel. The room that I stayed in was so filthy and the odor was so grand I had to move to another room. The pool was dirty to the point the staff advised me not to let the kids swim until they had it cleaned. The housecleaning staff took it upon themselves to help steal my 7 yr.old daughter Kindle Fire after I left it in the room. And the hotel manager then advised me he did not appreciate the fact I contacted corporate. He also told me after several attempts to get this matter resolved that he did not appreciate me for slandering his hotel. I had to file a police report

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lpike60
Claverack, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years, our most recent stay being 3 nights from the 16th-18th of May. The rooms and hotel in general have always been very clean. Service is good and the staff friendly. Breakfast is good but with somewhat less variety then other hotels in this chain. The area is nice and being next door to the mall means that restaurants and stores are convenient. We visit the Charlotte area once a year and this is our preferred place to stay. Our only complaint is that the pillows are rather poor. Not much body to them. If your are particular then I suggest you bring your own if possible. Don't know if others are available on request.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Larry F
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here after a long days drive and I NEEDED a hot tub. The only one would have to be as part of a king suite. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the rate for the room. Naturally I jumped at the chance to have my own private hot tub at a fantastic rate. And then, we learned that they had complimentary snacks available until 7 PM. Snacks turned out to be an Italian dinner complete with garlic bread and a Merlot. WOW! And you can't beat the price. Our one night stay turned into three. Best experience from central Pennsylvania to Key West, Florida. Definitely on my list of hotels to return to.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Prn1948
Canton, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

Very nice hotel, had a good experience with our grandchildren. For the breakfast bar need to add potatoes along with the eggs for the vegetarian guests. Pool is very good. Sean was ver helpful. Laundry area needs a bit more cleaning.

Room Tip: Hotel is very good
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary Feb 8. & the room was nice, The location is very convenient to Northlake Mall & restaurants. Clean room~no complaints what so ever and the rate was good for the whirlpool suite we had!! Kudos to the Comfort Suites!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tasha D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte North
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte North
Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Sleep Inn North Lake
Sleep Inn North Lake
#97 of 176 in Charlotte
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville

Been to Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake? Share your experiences!