Courtyard Charlotte City Center
  • Room Service
US$127
US$113
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distanceparking garagefront deskruth's chriscourtyard by marriottroom was cleanoffice buildingstreet noisehigh floorking roomnight lifecentral locationroom servicewould stay here againstayed one nightcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I took advantage of my AAA and got a good room rate. The hotel is quiet. Great and Quick elevator system ( I mean you have to get your key out anyway) I felt very safe here. Popcorn in lobby one night Yum Staff was wonderful very attentive. Wifi was iffy but staff worked to get it resolved. Market goods over priced but probably typical Rooms were small butcomfortable and clean I would like to have thicker covers for top cover. I like thick white comforters. Bed was too firm for me but it was comfortable. I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: January 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear SamanthaBrownw,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the great amenities our hotel has to offer. I apologize our bed was too firm for your liking. We hope that you stay with us again when you visit Charlotte.
Sherry McWheter, General Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2012

We stayed here for NYE. It was about $300 after all the taxes. This was one of the better rates for the night. Room was great. No fridge in the room, a big negative. Could not keep our leftovers from dinner cooled. Service was great. Parking very convenient. Great location

Room Tip: $10 for parking. Make sure your vehicle is not over 6' 8".
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Thank you for your review Thomas J! We greatly appreciate your business over the New Year’s Eve holiday and taking the time to share your comments.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Room was modern, comfortable and clean. Hotel is attached to parking garage, $10.00 per day. The front desk was courteous and professional. Rooms are well maintained. Met all of my expectations. It's located in the center of the city within walking distance to many restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Jeff2007

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Nice room, but the fire alarm at 5:00 am was not a great experience. Also, no coffee in the morning, and we still had to pay $10 to park. Also, didn't like the fact that our friends who came to visit couldn't get parking validated. The response we got was "well, we don't own the parking structure." So???

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I guess I am becoming more and more unimpressed with the Courtyard/Marriott brand. The hotel is average, when compared to similarly rated hotel and brands. Nothing special. If you want a room and a typical Courtyard Marriott experience, then, yeah, it's a great choice. However, there is one exception. The staff, front desk staff, were exceptional. My colleagues and I needed to go way out to some unknown area for a social event. I just asked for a cab telephone number. Irish, the front desk attendant, just told me to call her when we're ready. She took down the address and informed us when she leaves work. When we called her, the cab was there in 15mins. Then the next morning, she remembered us, and confirmed that everything was okay. That little bit of "extra" care is what sets these mid tier hotels apart from the rest. And actually all of the front desk attendants were equally as nice and courteous.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2011

ChicagoBizDude,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am fortunate to have a great team that truly cares about offering great service. Your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again.