Courtyard Charlotte City Center
US$174
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$113
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
US$167
US$139
US$137
US$160
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distanceparking garagefront deskruth's chriscourtyard by marriottroom was cleanoffice buildingstreet noisehigh floorking roomnight lifecentral locationroom servicewould stay here againstayed one nightcoffee maker
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and was reminded again why I continue to be loyal to the Marriott hotels. The entire staff attended to my needs but one in particular stood out to accommodate my requests, Saeid Dantism. He was pleasant, patient and resourceful...I needed to book another night stay in the same room last minute using my Marriott points and Saeid assisted me in accomplishing this with a willingness to serve me! I appreciate his attention to my needs and it helped my family to enjoy our trip even more. The rooms were clean, parking was secure and the location was great walking distance to many areas of interest. I would recommend this particular Marriott to anyone looking to stay in Charlotte.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Jon F,

Thank you for taking a moment and writing about us on TripAdvisor. We’re delighted to hear that you and your family had a pleasant stay with us and that our staff was particularly friendly and accommodating. I will mention your review to Saeid and make sure that he receives a proper commendation for his outstanding service. We appreciate your recommendation to future travelers and truly hope to have you and your family stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

This is an excellent hotel that is located downtown and convenient to business, restaurants, and shops. Rooms are spacious, really clean, and security is not a concern. You need a pass key just access the elevators and floors. I would give this location a 5 star rating if there were better onsite dining options.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandpower_S
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Sandpower_S,
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy to have had you stay with us while visiting Charlotte. I appreciate your compliment about our Courtyard being an excellent hotel and letting others know of our spacious and clean rooms. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a night on the town in downtown Charlotte a few weeks ago. It is in a great location, close walking distance to most everything in downtown. The parking is nice too because there is no parking around, but they do charge extra for that. The hotel looks very nice, clean and inviting. However, the staff needs a lot of help. We arrived to check in at 6:30 well after the 3:00 check in time, and our rooms still weren't ready. We waited for over a half an hour only to be offered 1 room instead of 2 so we could change and get ready for dinner, and then tried to act like they did us a favor because the room was a corner suite. However, we wanted 2 rooms with 2 queen beds, not a king and a roll-away bed. Staffing is certainly an issue if they couldn't have gotten 2 rooms ready in almost the hour it took to get rooms after we sat waiting and then had to argue with the front desk about room assignments. Once we got to our rooms they were very nice, clean, comfortable beds. The only other thing I will say is that they do have window AC units that are either on or of and are loud, so if you're a light sleeper, be warned.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

ATCCSCS,
Thank you for your review of your stay. I am pleased that you found your room to be enjoyable. However, I would like to offer my apologies for the service you experienced as it does not meet the high standards of Marriott . Please know that we value and take all feedback very seriously as it helps us reach our goal of delivering exceptional service. I will be addressing these matters with my team during our weekly meeting. I look forward to your return visit with us so you can experience the true level of service and accommodations the Courtyard Charlotte City Center has to offer.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Well secured hotel in downtown Charlotte. My husband and I booked one night here and liked it so much, we booked an extra night. The hotel had several security points where you had to swipe you room key to access the hotel. It was a comfort knowing that the rooms could only be accessed by guests. The rooms were clean and there was plenty of space. They offered Ruth Chris room service with $20 min order. The exercise room served it's purpose. We saw the staff cleaning the pool while we were working out. We went out, walked around a bit and enjoyed that salt water pool all alone for HOURS!!!! We ended up having to stay another night but a room was not available for a third night. I would stay here ANYTIME!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

AMDubll,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your loyalty and taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
All the best,

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Convenient to what we want to do, but beginning to show some age. I've stayed here for many years, but think the price is out of scale with what is offered.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveler_spouse,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and value all feedback. We hope you choose to continue to stay with us in the future and again, appreciate your feedback.