“Absolutely NONE Better!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #25 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
“Absolutely NONE Better!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have never, EVER had such an incredible hotel experience in all my life! This hotel and its staff was by far the BEST hotel I have ever stayed in! At the end of last year, my fiancee and I began making arrangements for our stay which would coinside with our wedding/honeymoon taking place on May 18th 2013. We also put our out-of- town friends and family in touch with the hotel, so that they could book reservations and remain in close proximity with the church where the ceremony and reception would take place. From the beginning stages of planning right through the departure of the last guest (which was us), we were handled with TLC, and every last person of our party voiced extreme pleasure with their overall stay. Words cannot express our satisfaction and gratitude. In addition, "10's" on your survey charts fall short of the ratings this hotel deserves. We have found the place where ALL of our out of town guests will be staying from now on, and we will do our part to recommend this particular hotel to anyone and everyone we come in contact with!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, 30 May 2013
I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We all enjoyed every aspect of this hotel. We were here the night before my wedding. I was the bride and my bride maids stayed here to make it easy the morning of our wedding. It made it an easy and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Pacolet, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2013

When I walked into my room the room smelled fresh and it was very clean and cozy. Very modern look, I like it. The bathroom had plenty of hot water and the towels smelled fresh. The bed had an issue with the comfortably (Kind of Lumpy). Over all great experience and the free breakfast was impressive with the variety of choices to choose from. Everything smelled and taste very fresh. Everything was very clean.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 May 2013

hotel was very nice, easy to find, near interstate.. didn't experience any problems at all, room was very spacious, nice tv, bed was comfortable, spa/tub was amazing, I will definitely come back to stay again

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Needed a room for overnight in Charotte to visit with some friends and a family member. With the help of a friend,he recommended the Hampton Inn.He said he would call his friend Linda at the hotel and make our reservation.
Checked in around 2pm May 1st,and was told the room was a suite on the 8th floor. We were so surprised how nice and large the room was. It had a large kitchen and a very spacious living room area. The bedroom had a king size bed and the bathroom was large with a shower stall and large tub separate on the other side of the room. The place was super clean.
They called us to tell us they have a happy hour in the dining area,pizza,beer and wine(what a nice touch)all free.They also informed us about the morning breakfast(everything you could possibly want) also free.
We were so impressed with the friendly treatment we received at this motel,I had to write this review.
A very special thanks to Linda for the great stay
Rick and Georgia

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, 15 May 2013

Pickerington, OH, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2013

When we are trying to travel economically, we find Hampton a very good choice. We have stayed at a number of Hampton locations and find them to be very consistent with regard to the cleanliness and condition of the rooms, excellent customer service and friendly, helpful staff, and of course the great breakfast! For this trip, we actually stayed at 2 different Hampton locations, in Charlotte, NC and Titusville, FL, and, as usual, both exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel and the Hampton Brand. It’s Hampton's goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

I will share your positive feedback with the team and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and choosing Hampton as your home away from home and I want to thank you again for your wonderful input on your recent stay.
Palmyra, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This was one of the nicest places I have stayed in a long time. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I got an upgrade on my room and it was roomy. My other guests complimented on the size of their rooms as well. The breakfast was right on time, enough to hold us until we were due for our luncheon dinner at the Narroway Dinner Theatre (www.narroway.net ). I really, truly enjoyed my one night stay. Great stay and excellent price.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.