“Not what I expected from "The Hampton"”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #28 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Don't expect the dirty laundry from previous guests to be all clear when you enter your room. If told the fold out couch is comfortable....do NOT believe it. Our stay was ok, but when you plan to stay at "The Hampton" don't expect the best.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay but I want to personally apologize for the problems you experience with the cleanliness of the guest room. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and exceed your expection. Our standards have been consistent with the Hampton brand and we recently receieved an outstanding mark on our cleanliness.

After looking into your concerns, I wanted to let you know that I have addressed the cleanliness issue with our housekeeping team and we have put extra training steps in place for newly hired staff as was the case in your incident so that others wont be effected as you were.

We are glad that you had brought this to our attention so we could address your concerns and ensure that it doesnt occur again.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We spent the weekend in Charlotte for the race and shopping. The staff, especially Jazzmine, were all very helpful and efficient. We did not try the breakfast because it too crowded but other guests commented that it was good. The hotel was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

we stayed at Hampton inn arrowhead over nite it was clean staff was extremely helpful the room was spacious and comfortable will stay here when ever we come to Charlotte NC the room was very quiet the jacuzzi was a great feature and was conveinant to resturants.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and roomy jacuzzi was a great feature
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience.

I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have never, EVER had such an incredible hotel experience in all my life! This hotel and its staff was by far the BEST hotel I have ever stayed in! At the end of last year, my fiancee and I began making arrangements for our stay which would coinside with our wedding/honeymoon taking place on May 18th 2013. We also put our out-of- town friends and family in touch with the hotel, so that they could book reservations and remain in close proximity with the church where the ceremony and reception would take place. From the beginning stages of planning right through the departure of the last guest (which was us), we were handled with TLC, and every last person of our party voiced extreme pleasure with their overall stay. Words cannot express our satisfaction and gratitude. In addition, "10's" on your survey charts fall short of the ratings this hotel deserves. We have found the place where ALL of our out of town guests will be staying from now on, and we will do our part to recommend this particular hotel to anyone and everyone we come in contact with!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We all enjoyed every aspect of this hotel. We were here the night before my wedding. I was the bride and my bride maids stayed here to make it easy the morning of our wedding. It made it an easy and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 May 2013

When I walked into my room the room smelled fresh and it was very clean and cozy. Very modern look, I like it. The bathroom had plenty of hot water and the towels smelled fresh. The bed had an issue with the comfortably (Kind of Lumpy). Over all great experience and the free breakfast was impressive with the variety of choices to choose from. Everything smelled and taste very fresh. Everything was very clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 May 2013

hotel was very nice, easy to find, near interstate.. didn't experience any problems at all, room was very spacious, nice tv, bed was comfortable, spa/tub was amazing, I will definitely come back to stay again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends