“Attentive Service”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Asheville, North Carolina
“Attentive Service”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Traveling with medicine that needs to stay refrigerated is a pain. When I checked into this hotel, Jazzmine was on top of my situation. She made sure I was able to keep my ice packs frozen. It's a small thing, but it gave me peace of mind. Sometimes, the small things make all the difference ...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 26 September 2013

First trip back in 13yrs. And my expectations of this property was exceeded. When I first booked this property and the GM was willing to extend an helping hand. And 2nd some more changes came along and RaShauna at the Front Desk was very helpful with those modifications. At, check-in the young lady was so gracious. I even got a greeting from the van driver. That was also touching. Everyone I came in contact with was helpful, nice and always was inquiring about my stay. Big Shout out to Housekeeping. Wonderful job when it comes to cleanliness. Also, can't forget the breakfast team. Their Awesome and love you all's breakfast set-up. I love Hampton's but never saw the pre-packaged microwavable items. Great addition. I will be suggesting it to my GM in Arlington, VA. Thanks! Kudos!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

New York, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The hotel's business Center, breakfast and hotel shuttle were all very helpful and let me put my best foot forward for a job interview in town. It was a very quick trip, arriving late and needing to be out early, and the hotel's services were just what I needed. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Alexandra A
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience to include our shuttle services. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 13 September 2013

First time staying at this particular property. I found the location to be convenient. You can reach almost any location without having to get on major a interstate. The facilities were very well kept and looked very nice given the volume of guest. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous. They have a pool at the rear of the hotel which is naturally screen by trees in the natural areas around the property which gives it a level of privacy not normally found at most locations. I will be staying at this facility again while on future business trips to the Charlotte area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank FroMonster

Cary, NC, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here after a day spent at the Carowinds amusement park -- about a ten minute drive away. The hotel is just off the freeway, but we did not notice any noise or other ill effects from its proximity. The rooms were unusually clean and well appointed for a business hotel and the staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was fine -- pretty standard fare for this type of hotel but nothing special. I would highly recommend it to others for business or leisure travel. Be sure to fill your gas tank on the SC side of the state line. It's much cheaper.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Evans, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We were tired after a long flight, and didn't want to make the remaining drive home. This was an excellent choice, both value and quality. We would definitely choose this hotel again, if we are in the Charlotte area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Geraldine H
Stuart
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The room was spacious and loaded with all the needed items for a quick over night stay and beyond.There was no outside noise and the location was excellent for shopping and dining out. The traffic getting to the location is busy because of the downtown area but once you make your way thru the rush hour traffi it opens up to all the surrounding popular locations. The breakfast provided was very well prepared and offered a variety to chose from, whether you like pancakes or eggs they had it ready to go. My wife likes to drink coffee in the mourning and they provided enough of a variety for her as well.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple