Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #27 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Hotel is worn and could use some updating. Property is not well maintained especially the interior (lobby and elevators). Check in staff were pleasant. Breakfast area was not kept clean although there was adequate staff on hand to do the job. A/C in room was very loud. Not up to Hampton standards that I have come to expect.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. We are currently in the process of updating some of our public facilities and grounds including our A/C units, and are putting forth tremendous effort to make sure it remains that way. Also, I have reviewed the proper cleaning protocol with the breakfast staff and so that others will not be impacted as you were. This is definitely not the service that we pride ourselves on providing. Thank you for your compliments towards our front desk staff it is very much appreciated.

If you are ever returning to the area please give us the opportunity to show you that your issues and concerns did not go unheard.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I travel all the time all over the US, mostly on business and I always stay in Hampton Inns. I was very disappointed in this particular inn, Dirty elevators, dirty bathroom,,,won't stay here again. The breakfast was really bad, nothing like other Hampton inns. I have stayed at other Hampton inns in the Charlotte area and they were nothing like this one. Hilton Folks you need to check on this one.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear guest,
I want to thank you for your recent stay and apologize for the problems you encountered with the both the breakfast and cleanliness of the elevators and bathroom. It's our goal to provide every guest with outstanding service and accommodations and I apologize that this want the case during your recent stay. After looking into your concerns regarding the bathroom, I wanted to let you know that I have addressed your concerns with housekeeping and put some additional training practices in place so that others are not impacted as you were.
Regarding your concerns with the hot breakfast, we are in the process of upgrading our breakfast with the new breakfast offered by Hampton's which will offer more variety of items. Regarding your concerns on the elevators, we have already scheduled for both elevators to be resurfaced and detailed.
If you should be returning to the area, I would love the opportunity to show you that your concerns were addressed and corrected and would offer a complimentary upgrade to a suite for a future stay.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I love this hotel, the staff was amazing, the room was clean. I would love to stay at this hotel, and I am sure I would. The shuttle services were amazing and the staff did everything they could to make my experience 100%. I would recommend to anyone, the location is perfect, with it only being a short drive into Charlotte. but far enough out that we were able to avoid the traffic when going out for quick tasks.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel allowed us to check-in early. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and a comfortable size and the beds are w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l! Hampton Inn is our favorite chain of hotels and this visit reinforced our opinion. Keep up the great quality you offer!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Traveling with medicine that needs to stay refrigerated is a pain. When I checked into this hotel, Jazzmine was on top of my situation. She made sure I was able to keep my ice packs frozen. It's a small thing, but it gave me peace of mind. Sometimes, the small things make all the difference ...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 September 2013

First trip back in 13yrs. And my expectations of this property was exceeded. When I first booked this property and the GM was willing to extend an helping hand. And 2nd some more changes came along and RaShauna at the Front Desk was very helpful with those modifications. At, check-in the young lady was so gracious. I even got a greeting from the van driver. That was also touching. Everyone I came in contact with was helpful, nice and always was inquiring about my stay. Big Shout out to Housekeeping. Wonderful job when it comes to cleanliness. Also, can't forget the breakfast team. Their Awesome and love you all's breakfast set-up. I love Hampton's but never saw the pre-packaged microwavable items. Great addition. I will be suggesting it to my GM in Arlington, VA. Thanks! Kudos!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The hotel's business Center, breakfast and hotel shuttle were all very helpful and let me put my best foot forward for a job interview in town. It was a very quick trip, arriving late and needing to be out early, and the hotel's services were just what I needed. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexandra A

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience to include our shuttle services. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.