“Great establishment, courteous staff”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #32 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was impressed from check in to check out! Nikkie and Jazzmine were very helpful, the other staff I ran into were great as well. The breakfast attendant especially, I forgot her name, she made sure I was able to get breakfast although I showed up with less than 5 minutes remaining. Nikkie even informed me and my guest that there would be a Sweet Sixteen birthday party, and said it might be noisy a little. I was NOT bothered and my room was almost directly above the meeting room the event was held in. The breakfast was great and better than I expected, hate I missed the belgian waffles though! I will recommend this establishment to my family and friends. I look forward to staying at this hotel again when I visit Charlotte next month!

Room Tip: The king suite is awesome!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear valued guest,
I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel deserves a trophy for staff friendliness and hotel cleanliness. You are greeted with warm smiles and cookies and when you check out, they know your name and send you off with another genuine smile. Keep up the great work and I will see you soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We checked in Friday 11/15/2013. Stayed for 2 nights. Everything went well Friday night until about 12 midnight with kids and family's running up and down the hall talking loudly and slamming doors to rooms. The rooms walls are paper thin! Next morning about 6:45 am it started all over again! The doors to the rooms slam so loudly they vibrate every other door up and down the hallway. The air-condition in the room sounds like a jet taking off.The reason for the air-conditiner running was the temperature in the hotel halls and lobby was set around 80 degrees even though the outside temperature was around upper 60's. It gets better! Saturday night we come in from dinner around 8:00 pm and there was rap music so loud in the lobby of the hotel that I thought I was going into a club. It seems that a pajama party had been booked in the meeting room in the hotel but the party had taken over the lobby and the lounge. We were on the 5th floor and luckily the only noise from that floor was the slamming doors during the night as I had mentioned earlier. We will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and but want to apologize for the problems you encountered with the noise from the hallways during your stay and for the problems you experienced with both the noise of the HVAC unit in the room and unpreferred music in the lobby. It's our goal to provide every guest with outstanding service and accommodations and I apologize that this want the case during your recent stay. After looking into your concerns regarding the noise levels in the hallways, we found that it was guest checking into their rooms late and departing early. I also wanted to follow up on your concerns with the music within the lobby and I wanted to let you know that I have addressed your concerns with the staff and going forward we will limit the channels to news broadcast within the lobby area. This will maintain consistency on whats displayed going forward.

If you should be returning to the area, I would love the opportunity to show you that your concerns were addressed and corrected and would offer a complimentary upgrade to a suite for a future stay.

If you are ever returning to the area please give us the opportunity to show you that your issues and concerns did not go unheard.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed at Hampton Inn Arrowood in Charlotte for only one night in October. The hotel was very nice....rooms were clean, staff was very efficient, and the breakfast was excellent. Our group was going to the Billy Graham Library, and it was just a couple of exits away!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Having checked in late at night, our stay was short, but the hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Overall, we were pleased with the hotel and would stay there again. Breakfast was good with ample seating for guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed for a weekend Friday and Saturday. The staff was super friendly, every one of them! The hotel was clean and our room was better than I hoped. Most comfortable bed I've slept in at a hotel ever. Towels were soft and bathroom in suite was amazing . Convenient and right off interstate. I will def. stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Clean place! Friendly staff. Nice, large rooms! Close to everything! Breakfast was good and our room was cleaned very well for three days. Cold AC! We froze ourselves out, but that was our own fault! Such a quiet place to stay! :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple