“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #21 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Charlotte, United States
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I'm very particular about my hotels. The room was very stylish. The beds was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was wonderful. I would loved it even more if they offered freshly made hot food such as, oatmeal, grits, omelets, etc. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear valued guest,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Clean, comfortable, great room, great staff, safe location, great location, affordable! Highly recommend this hotel. This was a wonderful overnight stay. I wish I could have stayed longer just for the shear comfort of the room. There was a kitchenette with dishwasher, stove, frig, microwave, dishes, etc. I would have made for a great couples room. There was a little den area with sofa, chair and ottoman, flat screen TV, bar area with stools to seat and eat, big bed room with flat screen tv, king bed. The bathroom was GREAT! Huge! Separate shower, double sink hot tube! GREAT! Make me want to go back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

knoxville, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Would definitely stay again, but only if assured that there was no party booked in meeting rooms during stay. The rooms themselves are very comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was impressed from check in to check out! Nikkie and Jazzmine were very helpful, the other staff I ran into were great as well. The breakfast attendant especially, I forgot her name, she made sure I was able to get breakfast although I showed up with less than 5 minutes remaining. Nikkie even informed me and my guest that there would be a Sweet Sixteen birthday party, and said it might be noisy a little. I was NOT bothered and my room was almost directly above the meeting room the event was held in. The breakfast was great and better than I expected, hate I missed the belgian waffles though! I will recommend this establishment to my family and friends. I look forward to staying at this hotel again when I visit Charlotte next month!

Room Tip: The king suite is awesome!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear valued guest,
I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.
columbia, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel deserves a trophy for staff friendliness and hotel cleanliness. You are greeted with warm smiles and cookies and when you check out, they know your name and send you off with another genuine smile. Keep up the great work and I will see you soon!

Augusta,Georgia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We checked in Friday 11/15/2013. Stayed for 2 nights. Everything went well Friday night until about 12 midnight with kids and family's running up and down the hall talking loudly and slamming doors to rooms. The rooms walls are paper thin! Next morning about 6:45 am it started all over again! The doors to the rooms slam so loudly they vibrate every other door up and down the hallway. The air-condition in the room sounds like a jet taking off.The reason for the air-conditiner running was the temperature in the hotel halls and lobby was set around 80 degrees even though the outside temperature was around upper 60's. It gets better! Saturday night we come in from dinner around 8:00 pm and there was rap music so loud in the lobby of the hotel that I thought I was going into a club. It seems that a pajama party had been booked in the meeting room in the hotel but the party had taken over the lobby and the lounge. We were on the 5th floor and luckily the only noise from that floor was the slamming doors during the night as I had mentioned earlier. We will not be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and but want to apologize for the problems you encountered with the noise from the hallways during your stay and for the problems you experienced with both the noise of the HVAC unit in the room and unpreferred music in the lobby. It's our goal to provide every guest with outstanding service and accommodations and I apologize that this want the case during your recent stay. After looking into your concerns regarding the noise levels in the hallways, we found that it was guest checking into their rooms late and departing early. I also wanted to follow up on your concerns with the music within the lobby and I wanted to let you know that I have addressed your concerns with the staff and going forward we will limit the channels to news broadcast within the lobby area. This will maintain consistency on whats displayed going forward.

If you should be returning to the area, I would love the opportunity to show you that your concerns were addressed and corrected and would offer a complimentary upgrade to a suite for a future stay.

If you are ever returning to the area please give us the opportunity to show you that your issues and concerns did not go unheard.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed at Hampton Inn Arrowood in Charlotte for only one night in October. The hotel was very nice....rooms were clean, staff was very efficient, and the breakfast was excellent. Our group was going to the Billy Graham Library, and it was just a couple of exits away!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends