“Fabulous suite!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #27 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We recently spent two nights at this Hampton Inn and Suites in Charlotte in a king suite with kitchen, We loved the spacious, clean & quiet suite on the 6th floor. The bathroom is huge with a separate shower and whirlpool tub for two. The entire staff was great & always helpful. We liked the fact that breakfast was until 10am. The only disappointment was the lack of prepared food on site as the entrees were packaged that you needed to microwave.

Will look forward to another stay here when in Charlotte.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear valued guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed in a suite with a separate bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave, two burners and everything needed for cooking. There was a flat screen TV in both the bedroom and the living room. Everything was perfectly clean. The only negative comment is about the fitted sheet which did not really "fit" the mattress on the king bed; I dont understand why a hotel chain like Hampton Inn cannot buy fitted sheets that "fit"...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We just arrived and the room is clean, smells fresh, we have the King Suite w/kitchen, there is a separate sitting area and room. the bathroom is huge with a stand up separate shower and jetted tub for two. The kitchen has a fridge, microwave, two burners and a coffee maker. There is a flat screen in each room. The lady at the front desk was helpful and pleasant. And everything is where it is suppose to be. I wanted to give a description of the room for others because sometimes I don't get all I need from the general descriptions and I'm big on what actual guests have to say. I hope this helps someone else, I'm going to enjoy my stay with my husband!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Amunet9

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel was typical Hampton Inn until Saturday night when they had a Private Dance/Birthday Party for a teenager in one of the meeting rooms.. They had a DJ and the music was so loud it was vibrating the pictures on the walls in our 3rd floor room.. after complaining, the bass was turned down so that it was just a floor and noise vibration but still on the 3rd floor. Way too ridiculous.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and but want to apologize for the problems you encountered with the noise from the meeting function that had occurred during your stay. It's our goal to provide every guest with outstanding service and accommodations and I apologize that this want the case during your recent stay. After looking into your concerns regarding the noise levels from music within the lobby and meeting facility I wanted to let you know that I have addressed your concerns with the staff and going forward we have limited all future meeting room functions to day time hours with no music within the lobby/meeting area. This will maintain consistency on limit any noise issue associated with meeting events.

If you should be returning to the area, I would love the opportunity to show you that your concerns were addressed and corrected and would offer a complimentary upgrade to a suite for a future stay.

If you are ever returning to the area please give us the opportunity to show you that your issues and concerns did not go unheard.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I'm very particular about my hotels. The room was very stylish. The beds was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was wonderful. I would loved it even more if they offered freshly made hot food such as, oatmeal, grits, omelets, etc. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Clean, comfortable, great room, great staff, safe location, great location, affordable! Highly recommend this hotel. This was a wonderful overnight stay. I wish I could have stayed longer just for the shear comfort of the room. There was a kitchenette with dishwasher, stove, frig, microwave, dishes, etc. I would have made for a great couples room. There was a little den area with sofa, chair and ottoman, flat screen TV, bar area with stools to seat and eat, big bed room with flat screen tv, king bed. The bathroom was GREAT! Huge! Separate shower, double sink hot tube! GREAT! Make me want to go back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Would definitely stay again, but only if assured that there was no party booked in meeting rooms during stay. The rooms themselves are very comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business