“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #26 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great Price. Great Staff. Great Experience. Great Location. The Hotel was clean. The staff was friendly. The breakfast had something for everyone. The location was easy to access. The outdoor pool was nice. Nothing but positive reviews for this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone who is traveling in the Charlotte area.

1  Thank Jeff S
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear valud guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel and staff. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I wil follow up with the team on your great experience and personally thank them for keeping the Hamptonality alive.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The staff was helpful and efficient. The room was decent and clean. The bed was comfortable. I was disappointed that the coffee pot was disgustingly dirty. I would recommend this hotel but I hope they will make sure the coffee pots get cleaned better in the future.

Dear valud guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel and staff. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and I noticed that you had a bad experience with the coffee maker and I followed up with the housekeeping team during the morning meeting and reviewed the practice of checking the coffee pots to ensure they are in working order and cleaned throughouly and to limit any future issues with the coffee makers. I wil follow up with the team on your great experience and personally thank them for keeping the Hamptonality alive.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have stayed in several Hotels in Charlotte......but it is always a plus to be treated like family instead of a #. My husband and I have stayed at this hotel three times and a total of six nights. The staff there are my favorite of all I have ever met. From the front door to the parking lot and all in between!...the breakfast staff greet you every morning with a smile...food is great. The people that make your room feel like the comfort of home are very helpful to provide anything you may need. We have made many friends there and will be returning. Give Rashauna a hug for us...she is a Gem!

Al and Gale Jent

Room Tip: Any of the King two room suites
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel staff was wonderful and the service was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good and the room was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. My family had a great time! I would recommend this hote. This is the second time we stayed at this hotel.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice roomy suite, friendly staff, good free breakfast. Beds comfy. Pool area very nice. Conveniently located just off interstate and close to food and amenities. Would definitely stay again! We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alandcrystal
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you are going to Charlotte NC and or Carowinds SC, just 5 minutes away, this is the only place to stay. We will be staying again. From the phone call reservation to check out La Shanua and Denise where so friendly I felt like they knew me for years. The Manage and asst. Manger made it a point to check on us every morning at breakfast. The very nice lady, who insures the breakfast Buffett is perfect every morning, made sure my wife got hot fresh potatoes. As for cleanliness, over the top!! Even though there was a flood on the floor our suite was on, our room was very clean from the day we got there and stayed that way everyday. Every employee, every day asked how are were and had a smile to take with us to ensure we had a great day. My wife said there is no place like home but this hotel is pretty darn close. Loved it!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clifford R

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel and staff. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I wil follow up with the team on your great experience and personally thank them for keeping the Hilton Hospitality alive.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very nice place to stay. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are VERY spacious and quiet. The beds are comfortable. Nice quiet neighborhood with sidewalks for walking. Also a good place to stay with family. There is a very nice outdoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business