“Good Country”

Ranked #41 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Bluefield, United States
“Good Country”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Excellent place for light family gathering, for what ever the occasion. Staff was very informative and pleasant conversationalist. There were several places close by to visit and eat including a mall, all within walking distance. I was glad the hotel wasn't on an extemely busy street and was a little private. They had a couple of little spots on the primises that you could get away from everybody else. I liked that.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Columbia, SC, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Good price, pleasant staff, everything was up to par. They clearly really work hard at making sure their staff is happy, and it shows in the quality of their work. Always smiling, nobody grumbling. My wife and I stayed as a romantic weekend, and had such a good time I told my friends about it. We will likely stay there again later this year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I selected this hotel because of the North Charlotte location and the price, both were great for me. The room on the fifth floor was very quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable and I was able to sleep well, even with the AC quietly cutting on and off.
Parking was easy and close to an entrance on three sides of the hotel. The pool was small but looked very refreshing, we did not have time to enjoy the pool. The workout room was stocked with several machines and a full compliment of weights.
This is a very good hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful.
I did have a couple issues. The small refrigerator froze everything we placed in it, while set at the warmest setting besides off. The WiFi was adequate, but not as good as at other Hilton Hotels. The breakfast was fresh and tasty, but there is a $10/breakfast charge. Other Hiltons do provide complimentary breakfasts. You may also purchase other meals. You will get a lot of food, but the price is not cheap.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
troy, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I thought the hotel was great accept the pool was the size of a large hot tub that people could lounge in but not swim. The Room had nice beds and a nice bathroom. Carpet was old and ceilings texture made the room look dated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Forest City, NC, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here on Memorial Day, for my job. We are very pleased to stay at Hilton chains. The front office was awesome and Duane answered all of our questions and needs; and later we had a great laugh as he put us at ease as if we were long time friends. LuAnn the next morning, asked about our stay and thanked me for my time in Service, with a grand gesture to myself and family. We were very grateful for her show of patriotism. If in the area again, this is where my family and I will stay for fun or business. Bob Du Charme

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Robert D
Kailua, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very nice hotel in quiet location with exceptionally friendly staff. Staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. Free shuttle for nearby locations is nice amenity. Breakfast bar had good selections that were well done .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Kevin E
Ashland, Oh
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was an excellent hotel. The staff was so friendly and it was so clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Great place. There was a mall and restaurants nearby. I liked the drink bar that was available.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen9283
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Second Ward
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte North? Share your experiences!