Stayed at the HGI uptown for 2 nights at the end of December. Was greeted by Wayne and Amber. Both associates are a great fit for their job. Friendly, knowledgeable about the area and efficient. They both provided each guest in the line to check in with personal attention, while also making each guest waiting feel welcome. The hotel location is a short walk from College Street, which has numerous restaurants and night life. Though I did not visit the NASCAR hall of fame, it is located next door to the hotel. The shuttle service for the downtown area is excellent. The driver was enthusiastic about his job and was able to keep us laughing all the way to our destination. The hotel is exrememly clean. I was unable to find any dust, even in the lobby area. Definitely a place to stay again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn