I recently stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn for the Panther-Patriots Monday night football game and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and updated. The beds were very comfortable and I could not hear other guests. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge which game in handy for weekend stay. Parking was easy and free. There was free internet in the room as well. They even have a pantry where you can purchase snacks 24/7 to bring to room. I cannot enough about the hotel and staff. They even have a shuttle that will drive you to locations near the hotel which included the Epicenter (many bars and restaurants). We were able to walk to the Bank of America Stadium ( a decent walk, but can be done without too much effort), and many bars and restaurants. I will definitely return on my next visit to Charlotte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn