Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
US$199
US$174
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
US$163
All reviewsnascar hall of fameconvention centerfront deskshuttle serviceparking garagewithin walking distancegreat hotelmile radiusdirectly across the streetfree shuttlebank of america stadiumdowntown areaspectrum centerhotel shuttleexcellent staybusiness tripconvenient location
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Clean, beautiful rooms. Comfortable bed. Staff very friendly and helpful with assisting us with area restaurant and night life locations. Loved the shuttle bus services. Location of hotel great for getting around downtown.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

i did not know what to expect, but EVERY staff member we encountered was pleasant, helpful and seemed to enjoy working there. I was VERY impressed with this hotel. It is conveniently located, a GREAT value, and i just dont have anything negative to say. Just a GREAT experience. Next time staying over in Charlotte, there is no other place i will look to...I am happy to give this Hilton Garden Inn my business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The HGI-Uptown was a pretty big let down for me as I travel frequently and use the brand as my "go to" hotel. Excluding the breakfast personnel, the staff seem indifferent, at best, in providing great customer service that I associated with the brand. After getting settled in my room, I noticed the bathroom had not been cleaned properly (empty shampoo bottle in the shower & the toilet area not cleaned). My family and I ate breakfast in the hotel on our departure day. Although the staff were very helpful, the food quality was poor. I've had great experiences with Hilton Garden Inn in the past but I can't recommend this particular unit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I used the hotel as my place to get ready for my wedding. The room was perfect and the hotel employees were very accomidating for all my special request. I couldn't picked a better place to prepare for my wedding.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very good hotel, good location. Closed to Nascar Museum and the Time Warner Arena. If you rented a car, you can go to Concord Mills Outlet.
The staff is very are friendlies . There are a ATM machine.
I recommend.