Spent the night in Charlotte for a business meeting. This hotel shares a location & garage with the Hampton Inn next door to the NASCAR museum....something I have zero interest in seeing. The area is safe and the room was very nice with a huge bathtub for two, which we did not use. They had nice cookies in the lobby in the afternoon, plus lemonade or iced tea.....but no ice. A location closer to Tryon St would be more convenient for walking around and enjoying the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn