“Great Stay!! I would stay again!”

Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen
Ranked #95 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great Stay!! I would stay again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel was perfect for me. It was close to where I wanted to be, it was clean and nice. There were a ton of places to eat and shop across the street from hotel. It was a great location for me. The staff was really nice. It was nice to have a small kitchen in the room. Most hotels don't have them so when I get one I really apprecaite it. The refrigerator was key for me. The bed was very comfortable!! I slept so well - like I hadn't slept in years. I would recommend this place and I'd stay again. They offer free breakfast and they have a pool - what more could you ask for.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank irishfaith
Craig A, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our facility. We hope you come back and see us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I want to make it clear that none of the problems I will list below were major - but there were far too many of them. We have had good experiences in the past at hotels in this chain but not this time. In the room:
no luggage racks in the room
only one trash can in a suite
no glasses in the bathroom
no night light
only two towels total
note had had only two sheets of paper left
wifi signal in room too weak to work
outside of the room:
business center computer shut down after 3 or 4 minutes of use. This happened repeatedly, not just to me but to other people
no trays available in the breakfast area
Enough said.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank chazzq
Craig A, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Our guests feedback is very important to us. We are using your comments to make sure that all of our guests stays are better in future. We would love to have you back again to show you what a great hotel we have.
Kaysville, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is certainly one of the nicer Residence Inns that I have stayed in. Very clean. Nice and courteous staff. It has a small gym. The breakfast is also quite good. It is a nice place to stay and close to a large shopping mall an restaurants. Close to the freeway. Certainly not super close to downtown if you prefer that, which I don't.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Ryan R
Thank you staying with us and your kind words as well. It is always nice to hear such great feedback. We hope you come stay with us again.
Dayton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Just stayed for a long weekend at this Residence Inn while visiting family in the area. Could not have been happier with the service and the staff. We had a two bedroom suite, and the only concern I would mention is that some of the furniture has seen much better days....worn to the edge. But the service was exceptional, the room was very clean, and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Great choice for the area.

Room Tip: We had a two room suite on the back end of the complex facing 485. Once inside the room, no outside...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently in the process of planning a renovation for this fall so we look forward to you coming back and seeing how great our property is going to look.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family of four stayed here for 23 days while waiting on the completion of our new house. The staff was great, especially at the front desk, very polite and attentive to any need that we came up. The breakfast options were always a hit with my two tweenage boys. The dinner nights were most helpful in eliminating the need to go out and eat or cook in the room. The hostesses at both sittings were so nice and attentive, really trying to make us feel at home. The accommodations were excellent. Comfortable beds, well stocked bathrooms with extra towels. I have never stayed in a Residence Inn before, but I will from now on.

Room Tip: We had a south side corner room, it was usually very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know how you enjoyed being here. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you and your family. We appreciate all of the great feedback that gave us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

we arrived on christmas day with our pets, the staff was so polite and helpful everytime we had a question with travel to a place or our pets needs. the breakfast buffet was great with multiple choices and the hostess was constantly refilling the coffee and foods, even going around and asking if she could get anything for us seniors. we will stay here again.

Room Tip: when we were looking for pet friendly hotels, this popped up as an excellent choice, they delivered...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Craig A, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to do it and for staying with us. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you and your pets.
Virginia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

My husband & I traveled to NC for the wedding of his youngest son and since we were going, we took his parents with us also. Now having gone on trips with them in the past, I knew the snoring level could get ridiculous. I booked a suite at the Marriott Residence Inn in Charlotte and it was heaven...We each had our own room/bath/tv with a living room area separating the two rooms (each had their own door to confine the noise level). It also had a full kitchen area which we used somewhat on our 2 day stay. It was centrally located to where the wedding/reception was held. We also received senior citizen discount which was a definite plus, especially since it was NASCAR weekend in Charlotte. The price was definitely great--the accommodations superb.
An altogether wonderful stay...I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling thru North Carolina.--P.S....a great breakfast buffet was included in the price--wonderful food and terrific assortment of foods.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed it. I agree the two bedroom suites are excellent for staying with family. We hope that you come back and see us again. We look forward to it.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 6 in Pineville
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville

Been to Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen? Share your experiences!