“Good People, nice rooms”

Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne
Ranked #61 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Really nice and helpful staff. The rooms are always clean and very spacious. The evening food and adult beverages are quite generous and changes daily.
Really the only issue is the traffic in that part of the Ballantyne area. Getting into and out of the property at the two rush hours can be challenging.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank memphishusky
NicoleC1000, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Dear Memphishusky,

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased you were happy with all our accommodations and enjoyed the complimentary food and beverage options.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, we look forward to your return and hope you experience a little less traffic next visit.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Just back from a stay here. While it was a good 20-30 minutes from Charlotte Motor Speedway, it was off the main traffic grid which made it a much quicker commute than closer hotels - if we come bak for another race weekend we'd totally stay here again. Our suite was spacious, clean and comfortable; the staff were friendly; and the breakfasts were quite good.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
NicoleC1000, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear LilRhodyWT,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you were pleased with our location to the Speedway, I agree our hotel is definitely in perfect proximity to the track.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and we hope you can stay with us for race week next year as well.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I've been staying here once a year for 6 years now. Everything is always perfect. Great breakfast offering, comfortable beds and clean rooms. That's all that really needs to be said. Great hotel, great staff and excellent service.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank southernhospitality

Dear Southernhospitality,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It was a pleasure to read a review from such a loyal guest who truly knows the level of service that we provide. We value your business and hope your continued patronage will remain with us for many more years to come.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We were here for a week-long vacation and we had the most pleasant experience here.
The suite had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a pull out sofa. 3 TV sets so no one fights over what to watch.
A full size fridge keeps 3-4 days supplier without any problem.
In the courtyard, there are 2 BBQ for the guests who want to sit outside to have dinner. This is very rare. A putting green in the middle is also nice.
The rooms are cleaned everyday with environment friendly in mind - not all towels and sheets are changed every day, unless one demands it.
Hot tub, pool and a gym are good for golfers coming back after a round (or two).

The staff here are amazing. Big smiles, and extremely accommodating. On Saturday morning, we forgot the breakfast starts at 7:30, and went down at 7. (Our tee-off time was at 8:15) The staff provided hot cereal, snack bars and friuts so we don't go hungry ont eh golf course.

Room Tip: If you need a suite, take room 146. It's right by the exit and you car can park within steps.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank James N
NicoleC1000, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear Worldtwanabe,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for providing such positive feedback about your stay. It's always a pleasure to read when customer service expectations get exceeded.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and I hope you will have the opportunity to come stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Traveled as a single woman and felt totally comfortable/safe. Nice property, helpful front desk, I enjoyed the option of cooking for myself in the fully-stocked kitchenette. Clean: Even their wineglasses passed my inspection and did not require re-washing! The room was very large and spacious with a good queen size bed, sofa and lounge area, large desk. Working microwave, stove, fridge and coffee maker! Free wi-fi and a helpful media room for faxes, etc. I did not bother with the other amenities. It's an easy distance to the highway, very secure neighborhood, easy drive to shopping areas. Very quiet and enjoyable two-night weekend stay. Free full breakfast but didn't partake. Nice looking lounge area. I messed up on ordering a movie and the front desk cheerfully refunded it for me!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Honeybadger1958
NicoleC1000, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Honeybadger1958,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments were so nice to read. I was thrilled to read you were more than satisfied with all our offerings and was particularly happy that our housekeeping standards exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is the first time we have stayed in a Staybridge suite, and we were not disappointed. Lovely room, very comfy bed. Very nice breakfast included. Staff were very helpful. The hotel is set on a business park which is very well maintained. There are a few places to eat within walking distance. The hotel was further out of town than I had realised, but that is not a fault of the hotel!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline R

Dear PaulineR,
I appreciate you taking the time to write this very kind review. I'm glad that you chose to stay with us for the first time and that you found all accommodations to be "excellent".

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and we hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on a trip down to assist my family as they prepare to sell the family home.

I had made the reservation online, which was quick and easy. The weekend rate for a queen studio suite was $119, very reasonable for the area.

Upon arrival, the front desk staff was courteous and prompt. I was checked in in a matter of under five minutes. When I arrived to the room I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spotless, well-appointed and nicely decorated. The bathroom was clean, bed comfortable and the wifi worked effortlessly.

The room had a full kitchen as well which I'm sure will come in handy on return trips as will the fact that the hotel is pet-friendly, although I was never bothered nor even saw or heard any animals.

There is a full breakfast buffet in the mornings for guests and a nice happy hour in the evenings. For the money, you can't beat the amenities or the value of this property.

I'd highly recommend staying here if traveling through the area. I'll surely be returning in the future also.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Funkybrunky
NicoleC1000, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear Funkybrunky.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review. I was glad to read we met all your expectations and that you were pleased with our amenities and services. I was especially happy to read the fantastic comments about your room cleanliness and front desk experience. Our team works very hard to go above and beyond each and every day and I'm glad you recognized them.

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne and we hope you can stay with us again.