“Great location and service!”

TownePlace Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #105 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Brighton, Massachusetts, United States
“Great location and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great, customer service! When we checked in they upgraded us to a two bedroom suite since we had two couples so someone wouldn't have to sleep on the pull out! Rooms were clean and staff very friendly! Convenient location off the highway and ten minutes to downtown.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kelly B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

My job relocated me from Texas to Charlotte so after a long drive I went to check in and my stay started out rocky because they couldn't find my reservation, but the gentleman on duty took care of it and when I got to my room it was like a breath of fresh air. Immediately when I walked in it was immaculate with a fresh smell. The staff all around had been friendlyand very attentive to my needs and privacy. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone traveling and wanted to actually have a home cooked meal cooked by their own hands. Room 110 has a nice view of the pool.

Bridgett

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here for two nights while in Charlotte for business. The room was clean and comfortable, and included a continental breakfast. There is a Starbucks next door which is an added bonus. I was cordially greeted upon my arrival, and had no issues during my stay. The rooms include a couch and chair, as well as a kitchenette. It was priced very low for the quality of the room. Very convenient location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Alex-Hamerstone
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable with a nice kitchenette that was stocked for what we needed. It's in a nice quiet area near trees which was nice since we had our dog with us. The pet fee was $75, which I think is a bit excessive, but the surrounding area had ample room for my dog to roam and play comfortably.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

There are only three things that kept me from making this an excellent rating. 1. I like a soft a bed but these beds were so soft it actually hurt your back. When you for first laid on it, the bed felt like a giant pillow. 2. The pull out bed was the worst we have ever had at a hotel. The only padding between you and the springs of the mattress was the mattress cover and the bottom sheet. 3. We stayed on the second of three floors, the first night sleep was not good since the people in the room above us walked (stomped) back and forth all night long. The second night there was someone in the room next to us, the walls are so thin we could have had a conversation with each other if we spoke loudly (as if you were at a bar or night club.)
The cleaning staff was impressive, it was as if I actually cleaned the room myself. the front desk staff was also very helpful and very personable. We were in town for a youth bowling tournament, and the desk staff inquired how the tournament was going whenever we saw them. The grounds were neat as a pin. Besides the three negatives you could not finder a better place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Becky M
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is an oasis of quiet in the midst of a busy urban area. It sits on the side of a hill, about two hundred yards from Arrowood Road. I highly recommend it. The only problem we noticed is that it appears the breakfast offerings have been pared down.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mount Airy, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Love the great customer service and meeting my needs. This place has every thing a person could ask for. Even though I booked a two bedroom, my plans changed and they did everything they could to accommodate me in my stay. Wish I could used all the amenities that were available to me during my stay.

Stayed April 2014