TownePlace Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suiteyogurttypical continental breakfast faremarriott chain hotelsturkey baconclimate controlroom was cleantv receptionmarriott golda small kitchen areafull kitchenhard boiled eggsjack in the boxthe sofa bedquiet locationdesk staffbreakfast bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice hotel!!!I its a nice place to go if you want to cook a quick meal or eat out and
bring something back.My family enjoyed it... I will say that the breakfast is very basic as there is nothing hot with the breakfast!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great, customer service! When we checked in they upgraded us to a two bedroom suite since we had two couples so someone wouldn't have to sleep on the pull out! Rooms were clean and staff very friendly! Convenient location off the highway and ten minutes to downtown.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My job relocated me from Texas to Charlotte so after a long drive I went to check in and my stay started out rocky because they couldn't find my reservation, but the gentleman on duty took care of it and when I got to my room it was like a breath of fresh air. Immediately when I walked in it was immaculate with a fresh smell. The staff all around had been friendlyand very attentive to my needs and privacy. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone traveling and wanted to actually have a home cooked meal cooked by their own hands. Room 110 has a nice view of the pool.

Bridgett

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here for two nights while in Charlotte for business. The room was clean and comfortable, and included a continental breakfast. There is a Starbucks next door which is an added bonus. I was cordially greeted upon my arrival, and had no issues during my stay. The rooms include a couch and chair, as well as a kitchenette. It was priced very low for the quality of the room. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex-Hamerstone
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable with a nice kitchenette that was stocked for what we needed. It's in a nice quiet area near trees which was nice since we had our dog with us. The pet fee was $75, which I think is a bit excessive, but the surrounding area had ample room for my dog to roam and play comfortably.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family