“Great motel near airport.”

Studio 6 Charlotte Airport
Ranked #129 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great motel near airport.”
Reviewed 3 June 2007

Great, inexpensive motel--which includes a kitchen--very clean. Stayed the weekend of the Nascar race May 2006. Every other motel in town had tripled it's rate that weekend, but we got $53/night. Not a fancy place, but like a really nice Motel 6 with a kitchen and a little extra space inside. Workers were very nice. I could usually care less about how the employees treat me, just want them to get my room and stay out of my way. But these were very pleasant--even the housekeepers.

I'm not saying this is a 5 star motel, but it's 5 stars for this level of motel. It didn't feel brand new, but would guess it's only about 3-5 years old, so pretty new.

Had a full size refridgerator, two position cooktop, microwave, kitchen sink, pots, pans.

• Liked — price, cleanliness, size of room, kitchenette
  • Disliked — can't think of anything
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank Max85

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
north carolina
Reviewed 5 October 2006

this hotel is very nice considering the price you pay. The rooms are clean #1 the bathrooms are very clean the staff was very friendly and helpful with anything i needed, I started to stay across the street at fairfield but their rooms at double the price of studio 6 is not worth it, the only problems I had was I had a very bad service with my cell phone and I did not the pets running in the hallway i mean they were on a leash with their owner but to me thats just not sanitary they should have seperate floors for people who travel with pets

• Stayed October 2005, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank tbmb
Pennellville, New York
Reviewed 26 May 2006

I stayed at this property May 20-22. I paid $43.00 per night. The room was a decent size and had a full kitchen. The air conditioner worked, there wasn't a lot of street noise and the bathroom was clean. It was a fine room about 3 miles from the airport. I have no complaints. Good, basic accommodations at rock bottom prices with a kitchen included. The Sheraton (@$150.00 per night) is .37 miles away. You could walk there, hang out in their nice lobby and drink at their bar and save yourself lots of cash by sleeping at Studio 6.

• Stayed May 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank verybigv
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2005

I got a room for 1 week which cost me $27 a night thanks to their extended stay special price. There was nothing wrong with the room at all; clean room, clean bathroom, nice refrigirator, microwave, etc. I mean, the room was nothing special, but for those of you short on cash who just need a place to stay for a week, I'd recommend them. Plus, it was like only 5-10 mins from the airport!

• Stayed November 2004