The price I was paying for fit my budget perfectly and that was all it was. Upon getting into my room it smelled of stale smoke and mildew or mold. Second issue was the black mold that had began to grow like wildfire for the five days I stayed. It really was disgusting. I panicked every time I had to shower. No bugs though.
I also could have done without the people hanging out in the stairways every time I needed to go up to my room or go down to my car. It is a bit off putting and scary. For the most part it was quiet there.
Overall, the staff was helpful, the price was budget friendly but the upkeep and comfort was wayward.