“Great food and a cool concept!”
Review of Vapiano Charlotte

Vapiano Charlotte
Ranked #123 of 2,372 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Third Ward
New York
“Great food and a cool concept!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

They give you a card when you walk in the door so you can put everything on a "tab" and then pay as you walk out the door. The food is made fresh right in front. I was a little disappointed that the margarita pizza was just a regular plain cheese pizza instead of the usual tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil. But overall the food was very good and the prices are so cheap! We had lunch for 2 people under $10! And you can help yourself to gummy bears on the way out!

• Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pizza & Sangria”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Delicious pizzas. Excellent Sangria--especially the fruit =). Great people watching from patio in the evenings.

Visited April 2014
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Fresh Ingredients, Delicious Food, Challenging Timing for Food Arrival”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was my families 4th trip to Vapiano (my first review). The food is great...extremely fresh ingredients, great taste, good portion size and a reasonable price. Only one things that makes it a little challenge...timing of food arrival. Since it is an upscale cafeteria style you order different categories of food (ie. Pizza, Salad, Pasta) from separate stations. The food types take different times to cook but that is not a big issue. The main cause of the problem is if one station has a longer line than another. Here is how it worked yesterday...I ordered 3 pasta dishes then went over to the pizza/panini station. I had to wait several minutes for the 2 groups in line to order then it was my turn. A few minutes after that the pasta was done so 3 out of 4 people started eating. Several minutes latter my panini was done so I started on my meal. It is a little frustrating to not eat as a family when you are out as a family.

• Visited April 2014
Texas City, Texas
“Unique”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place is so unique and so delicious. Great food. Try it.
We had a delicious pizza. I had potato soup. My daughter had tomato soup. My husband had pasta in a delicious sauce. The pizza was simple but very tasty. The atmosphere was so different but fantastic.

• Visited March 2014
Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
“Great Pasta”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We ate there before a Bobcats game. Never being there before and the self-service option, we were pleasantly suprised. After living in Italy for 3 years, this was the best Carbonara I have had since I left and the bread was just like the bread bought from the street vendors in Naples. My son had a pizza and said it was wonderful. Great atmosphere, great staff and great food. The price for a family of 4 of was reasonable for great food. Can't wait for them to open one near us.

• Visited March 2014