“Delightful Find”

Rush Espresso
Ranked #4 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Australian
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

In town for an overnight trip from the West Coast. Found by accident; my hotel (the Aloft) did not know of it. Did not eat breakfast, but menu looks nice. Café and the staff are delightful. The espresso and two double-shot lattés (one to relax with in the café, and one to go) were excellent.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Rush since Paul opened the place and they always do a great job. They get to know their customers and hire great people. They work up my XL cafe Americana as I walk through the door!

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Best coffee & pastries in town! You can't go wrong with this place! Great food and coffee as well as superb service.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I just moved away from Charlotte and boy oh boy do I miss this place. Our go to coffee spot in the CLT with surprisingly good food and lots of passion. These guys love what they do and it's a pleasure to be around. Expand to Columbia!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

After leaving Asian Fusion we walked by and saw this place. As soon as we walked in the workers were cracking jokes with us non stop. Too funny. I ordered a vanilla chai latte. It was excellent! Best I ever had. My husband paid, but the receipt was automatically sent to my cell phone. I have no idea how that happened, but it was cool. I saw a lot of people on their lap tops inside. Very cool place. Can't wait to go back.