“Excellent surprise.”

Cuisines: Lebanese
South Carolina
“Excellent surprise.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I only went here tonight because the place we'd originally planned on was full and we didn't have time to wait. The name Kabob Grill didn't impress either of us at first; it sounds generic, and anyway, we don't usually eats meat. But the food was more than good. I got the vegetarian combo entree, and while I rarely like baba ganoush and sometimes think of falafel as glorified hush puppies, both were delicious. Much better than at most Mediterranean/Lebanese/Middle Eastern places. Good potatoes and hummus, too, and an interesting beer selection. We live nearly an hour away, but I'm already *really* looking forward to going back.

• Visited June 2014

Charlotte, NC
“Great Middle Eastern Food”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We love the food at Kabob Grill! It's a great place for dinner before or after a movie--just across parking lot from theater. It is the best Middle-Eastern food we've had anywhere. The food is always good quality and the service is great. My husband enjoys the lamb and I always order the vegetarian platter. Kabob Grill is open for lunch and dinner. Prices at lunch make it a good value.

• Visited February 2014
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Excellent falafel”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I had the veggie combo entree which included, potatoes, baba ganoush, hummus, falafel, grape leaves,tabouleh etc. Since i am not a great fan of the grape leaf and I really love the falafel, next time i will order the appetizer sizes of the falafel and potatoes and tabouleh. All of these are delicious.

Visited December 2013
“Excellent food and customer service!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The food here was wonderful and the service even better. We had chicken kabobs with two sides. It was a $15 plate but you totally got what you paid for. Fresh, high quality food, well prepared. I got the hummus as one of my sides and it was the best I've had in town. Our daughter loved the kid's kabob but our 4 year old didn't. The server took notice and kindly brought him chicken nuggets at no charge. We will definitely go back! The food and atmosphere is more upscale than the name sounds. Give it a try! My husband also enjoyed the Turkish coffee.

• Visited September 2013
South Carolina
“Great Mediterranean fare”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for Mediterranean fare, did a google search, and found the Kabob grill. The food was excellent, the atmosphere quiet, and (to our pleasant surprise) the beer selection was delightful! We will visit the Kabob again.

Visited June 2013