“Good food”

Nana's Soul Food Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Good food & friendly staff. They have a ample variety of entrees, vegetables & desserts to chose from. I would recommend that you try them.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

A good selection of meats and vegetables. You can even go meatless with pintos and Mac-and-cheese.
The items are all well seasoned and well cooked, southern style.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This review is coming from a vegetarian who recently added fish to my diet. I really like to go for the healthiest soul food restaurant I can find when I visit the South. Finding good greens that are not seasoned with turkey necks and ham hocks are hard to find. Thank goodness I found Nana's. I got the fried catfish .
that was perfectly seasoned, the greens were tender and tangy and the Mac n cheese was soft and buttery

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My oldest son introduced me to this restaurant on a Friday, two weeks ago. It's located in a beautiful section of Charlotte in a nice shopping center. By its interior, the restaurant appears to be fairly new. The staff were all young adult males who promptly greeted us and had good mannerism. They were well groomed and their attire was neat and clean. This was two thumbs up because I do not like being served in any food establishment where the employee and their clothing need a good washing.

Orders are not taken at your table. You order at the counter where the food is displayed buffet style, only they do the serving and it's not all you can eat. Their menu have a variety of meat, sides and dessert choices to please any palate. The prices are good; small plate at $9.50 and a large plate at $12.99, which includes a drink, cornbread or dinner roll. I ordered the fried Tilapia, mac and cheese and green beans. My dessert was a generous slice of sweet potato pie. The food was fresh and not overly seasoned. No complaints, everything was delicious! I ordered two more dinners to go. I highly recommend Nana's Soul Food and will return again!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped in here the night before we took an international trip. It was within walking distance to the Hyatt place and had great reviews. OMG, yummy. Delicious food, generous portions. We had chicken Alfredo, collards, sweet tea and cornbread to name a few. And did I mention delicious! We came back again after returning from vacation to retrieve our car, we wanted Nans again. However, the place was packed so we moved on too hungry to wait. This is definitely worth a stop if you are staying near CLT airport.