“Last minute room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #52 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Boonville, Missouri
“Last minute room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

After our flight was delayed out of Charlotte we were able to get a room here at the last minute. The shuttle driver picked us up and was extremely nice. He wouldn't take a tip for helping with our bags because he knew we had already had a long, hard day. We received 2 rooms on the ground floor and they were very large and nice. Breakfast was good the next morning. The shuttle driver took us back to the airport at the the next day.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Love last minute opportunities and I cannot wait to share your review with our team...thank you again and safe travels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was stranded at the airport after having a flight cancelled, but I saw an ad for this hotel and decided to give them a call, as they offer free shuttle service and are located only five minutes away from the airport. Derika at the front desk was awesome. She booked my room and also arranged my taxi service for the next morning (my flight time required that I be there before the shuttle started). Jay, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport, was also very helpful and made sure I was all set for my travel arrangements. The room was clean, updated, and in great condition. I noticed that other reviewers mentioned hearing too much airplane and traffic noise during their stays, but I couldn't even hear the highway noise. Thank you, Derika and Jay, for your excellent service!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you so much for recognizing our team, confirming our advertising dollars work, taking the time to write this review and stating that our rooms are a quite travelers delight! Safe travels and we hope to welcome you again under better circumstances of course!
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#74 of 176 in Charlotte
Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charlotte - I-85 Airport

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485? Share your experiences!