“Nothing special”

Ranked #59 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Greenacres,FL
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We checked in here on our way home from ohio of Florida. Check in was easy and the woman at the desk was helpful and nice. There was nothing special about this hotel room was ok. Beds were ok not that comfortable. No pool. Free breakfast was ok. The room was pretty clean. Had a fridge which was nice we were able to keep our drinks cold for our road trip. Shower was decent. The shower curtain had a hole in it. My niece left her kindle in the room and when we called after we left we were told it wasn't there. Funny because shortly after someone was buying games from it. So I would have to staff cleaning staff may not be the most honest. Be sure to take your valuables. It was just okay in my opinion.

• Stayed August 2014
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your review....what a long drive, I have no doubt you appreciated our friendliness and speedy check in. As an Airport hotel we pride ourselves on service, speed and cleanliness. I do hope you find your lost item, I am confident our housekeeping staff of 11 years would have pridefully returned any lost item.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Elizabeth
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was treated well. My reservation was not done correctly through the internet but they were very helpful in correcting my error.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Hello and thank you for your review...It was our pleasure to welcome you and I am happy to hear we were able to correct any errors.
Charlotte
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The grout in the shower was black and needed to be cleaned. Other than that the room was OK. Breakfast wasn't always ready at 6:30 AM (the posted time).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Humid Carolina Summers! I assure you the shower was clean, our maintenance team is working daily on re-caulking some problem spots. I will personally check in on breakfast and thank you for your review
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#67 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Property: Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Address: 4238 Business Center Dr, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214-5040
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
#54 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485 2.5*
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport I85 - I485 is the perfect launching point from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) as one of the closest hotels to the airport at only 1.4 miles. Begin your pleasures in the heart of Charlotte at only 6 miles. Two complimentary shuttle buses are available for pick up and drop off at the Airport and within a 5 mile radius of our hotel. For your extended travel plans book our Park & Fly for long-term parking and curbside Airport drop off. While staying with us request an Uber and be sure to visit Uptown Charlotte to see our NFC Champions Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium, the Charlotte Hornets at Spectrum Arena/Timewarner Cable Arena a popular basketball and concert venue, or Charlotte's new Charlotte Knights BB&T Stadium. Neighboring the Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport I85 - I485 is the US National Whitewater Center and the infamous Miracle on the Hudson at the Carolinas Aviation Museum. Follow the life of Billy Graham at the Billy Graham Library. For our golf enthusiast you may be excited to know we will soon welcome the country's popular Top Golf complex in early 2017. Families might also enjoy a day at Carowinds Amusement Park, Discovery Place, NASCAR Hall of Fame or Charlotte Motor Speedway. We love our military and support Charlotte's growing Air & Army National Guard, be sure to inquire about our Government rates. Business guests appreciate our multiple meeting spaces, Wyndham Rewards and our proximity to restaurant's within walking distance or availability through our complimentary shuttle service. Our hotel provides free Wi-Fi and our Business Center is open 24 hours. Do not forget as you enjoy these amenities that you are also welcome to enjoy our private Fitness Center and coming early 2017 our new indoor and outdoor lounge complete with Food & Beverage options. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte