SpringHill Suites Charlotte Airport
US$391
US$287
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewscharlotte airportroom was cleana marriott rewards memberan early morning flightbreakfast barhot tubextra pillowswork spaceconnecting flightbooked this hotelstayed here for one nightyogurtfree breakfastfree shuttlesofa bedplace to sleepother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed on business this past weekend 1/10/14 - 1/11/14 and although adequate I was somewhat disappointed in the room. It was smaller that other Springhill Suites in which I have stayed and the layout was awkward. The TV was not visable from the desk/work area and the room was smaller than I am used to. The staff was EXCELLENT. Friendly, helpful and accommodating..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The staff was very nice and friendly but the hotel had an odor and our non smoking room smelled of old smoke. It was late so I did not ask to change rooms as we had an early departure. The carpet in the hall needed cleaning or replaced.
I love Springhill Suites but this one was not as nice as most. The location was ok but the lighting was not good in the parking lot. Not up to par for Marriott.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We arrive around 5 pm 12/25/13, after driving almost 12 hours from Miami, the girl in the front desk was EXCELLENT, she did everything she could to help us with our Christmas Dinner; she searched the web, gave us directions, etc. I apologize because I did not take her name, but her manager must be proud of her. During the morning breakfast everybody was also very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was EXCELLENT, they provided everything, period. Room was great and beds are OK.

The lobby isn't pretty, but it is the architect original design. The only problem was that the pool was not heated at all. I spoke to front desk and she spoke to maintenance but they did not do anything or could not do anything, who knows; I think the management MUST be responsible for this, during winter time, heated pool after a long drive is very important for me a other drivers for muscle/mind relaxation. Thanks!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jdiaz51
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The room was okay and the staff was good. Despite being a big Marriott fan, I would not stay here again. The access to the airport was great but the highway noise was brutal. We were on the end farthest from the highway so I don't know how the people closer to the highway slept.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NaturalizedTexan
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Not the nicest Springhill but the rooms are big and clean. The whole hotel has a faint odor, as if it had once been a smoking hotel. Perfectly fine for a couple nights stay in the CLT area. Staff gets an A+ -- SUPER friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business