“Nice stadium”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nice stadium”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been to this stadium many times. Good food and beer! It's best when the panthers win, but they don't always. Will be returning in a few months.

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Amazeballs”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Passing by you never really know exactly how big the place is until you enter the stadium. It was amazing to go here and experience the Panthers play and win on that day. I will say that up and down those stairs is tough if you're not in shape lol. But this was overall a great experience going inside the building it took less than 5 minutes to get through the line.

Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The House that Cam Built”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I recently toured this stadium during the off season. Cam Newton went to high school in Atlanta GA (Where I currently live. Years ago I graduated from high school in Atlanta and I watched Cam Newton play when he was just a little tike. Then he went to my alma-mater in UF (Go Gators). So I'm still a big fan. I love watching him play and I come up from Atlanta at least 4 times a year. The Bank of America Stadium is great. I hate that I cant follow NFL Fantasy while I'm there but you cant do that in any NFL stadium. Outside of that I love the stadium and the fans. VISIT OFTEN!!! I WILL!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ArmySoldier87
NC
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Place to Experience Charlotte!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I highly recommend checking out an event at the BoA stadium. I have been here on several occasions and the view is great. It is truly an experience to take in the Charlotte skyline while a game is going on. Definitely check it out if in the area and a game is going on!

Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great stadium for football and concerts”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Easy access and great parking close to stadium, we have season Panther tix and went to the Kenny Chesney and Tim Mcgraw concert. Great time and a lot of attractions, food and other sports venues close by.

Visited January 2014