All reviews fire pit great hotel indoor pool a pet friendly hotel yogurt full size refrigerator staff was friendly sitting area complimentary breakfast nice stay home away from home would definitely stay here again room was spacious front desk staff home2 cynthia dishwasher
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Easy check in, loved the patio with fire pit, and the beds were super comfortable. Overall, a great hotel for short or extended stay. At this point, I have said everything I have to say about the hotel, but stupid Trip Advisor requires my review to be at least 200 characters, so I am now trying to take up space.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Chuckasaurus
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Chuckasaurus,

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. We
are so glad you enjoyed the beds and you had the time to enjoy our fire pit. Thanks again for the positive feedback and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The rooms were clean and very comfortable, with great amenities. The beds were crisp and clean, and super comfortable. The bathroom was immaculate. They have a great kitchenette set up, which would be ideal for habitual travelers. Great outdoor sitting area too. The hotel was conveniently located. I would definitely stay here again, and I recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jackie B

Dear Jackie B,

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so pleased you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the bed and some of our amenities. Thanks for the recommendation and kind words. We hope to see you on your next visit to Charlotte!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Nice property with very good amenities. Rooms and overall hotel are very clean. Staff is exceptional and willing to assist with any requests. Would recommend this property for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Joel D

Deat Joel D,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! I am so glad you had a comfortable stay and had a chance to enjoy some of our amenities. We appreciate your recommendation and I am delighted my staff was able to assist you with your requests! Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we did and we hope to see you back on your next visit to Charlotte!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Overall excellent hotel and very friendly staff, locations is good for exploring downtown as entire city can be visited well from this location,facility felt extremely clean and well maintained , gym is adequate with running equipment, indoor pool appeared fine as well,breakfast was as expected with 3 choices of dry cereal, toast and some sort ,of muffin that required heating

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Alan D
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Alan D,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us in Charlotte! We are delighted you enjoyed our location and facility here at Home2Suitees. I am also pleased to know that our amenities were adequate for you and that my staff was friendly. We recently were able to roll out a couple new items for breakfast and we hope you can make it back to try them out! Thanks again for the positive feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This was a wonderful place to stay. The outdoor seating area was a great place to relax with friends, and the rooms were excellent. Of course the most important fact, the beds were so comfortable. And it was nice and dark in the room and I could hear very little noise from other guests.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank MichaelV2225
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Michael V,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed our outdoor patio with your friends and very pleased you enjoyed the beds! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on your next visit to Charlotte!