“ACC Championship Weekend”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Charlotte, United States
“ACC Championship Weekend”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Town was a buzz and crazy, hotel was very clean and fresh. They made my entire family and Lab feel welcome. Breakfast was great, fir pit was fun to hangout after the game. Very convenient to the interstate as well. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Paul R J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We are so glad your family and Lab had a comfortable stay. We are delighted you got to enjoy the fire it and the complimentary breakfast. Thanks again for your kind words and we hope to see you on our next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Juan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
United States
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stay in hotels all over the eastern seaboard of the U.S. and I was blown away by this new hotel. The euro feel and appointments were excellent. I love LOVED the room and the hotel. Loved Charlotte and will be coming back again and again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear J M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some great feedback! We are absolutely thrilled you loved our hotel and we are so excited to have you back again! We appreciate you letting us know how we did and we can’t wait to see you on your next trip!

Richmond
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Stayed with my daughter and son who were racing in the Footlocker XC meet at McAlpine Park. Two other families from our high school also stayed here. Excellent experience all around. Lobby staff were friendly and helpful. Room was great, with two beds and a pull out coach, and lots of space to spread out our gear. Breakfast in the morning was quick and easy. The furnishings in the lobby area, room and outside areas were great ... my children liked the "Ikea" vibe. I'll be sure to look for Home2 hotels in my future travels.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank R B
Dear R B,

Thank you for your positive feedback! All of our Footlocker XC guests were great! I am so glad my front desk staff was friendly and accommodating to you and we are pleased to hear everyone had enough space in our suites. We have heard that our furnishing have the “Ikea” vibe from other guests too and we are happy your children enjoyed that. Home2 is rapidly growing across the U.S. as we are opening about 70 more within the next year! We especially hope to see you on your next visit to Charlotte, NC! Thanks again for your kind words!

United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I am a regular Hilton Loyal customer. This Home 2 exceeded every expectation I had. I highly recommend this location for couples, families and business. The breakfast provided was adequate, the internet was consistent and the facility was immaculate.

1 Thank Sharhonda F
Dear Sharhonda F.,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we appreciate your loyalty in the Hilton brand. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Home2 and we are glad that the facility and accommodations exceeded your expectations! Thank you again for taking the time to give us some positive feedback and we would love to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We needed to go to Charlotte to meet up with our children that were making a very quick trip in and out of the USA from Germany (military). We had not seen our daughter, son-in-law and fabulous grandchildren in over 15 months and this was our only chance. Our family picked this hotel and I honestly had never heard of it. We were arriving a few days ahead of them and stayed a day longer. But knew that whatever hotel they would pick was fine.
What a wonderful surprise. It is a delightful place to stay, clean, modern, and with all needed amenentities. We both loved the bathroom, wonderful large shower and modern, large vanity. An excellent rate for a holiday weekend. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Our room was located on the first floor right at the back entrance. My husband is handicapped and there was a very nice ramp there but NO handicapped parking at that entrance. It would have been very helpful to have handicapped parking for loading and unloading him and his mobility cart. Other that than one problem everything else was EXCELLENT! Thank you Home2!

Room Tip: All rooms would be noisy because people are inconsiderate and have not learned to close their doors...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear map0814,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a positive response! We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at Home2. We are so glad you loved the amenities and that my staff was friendly and accommodating! Thanks again for all of your kind words and we would love to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Visited CLT for the annual Foot Locker XC race and stayed here bec others from team were here. I used HHonors points and could not have been more pleased.

They upgraded my room, gave us a wooden nickel for free pantry stuff. Eco sense of hotel is very wise, mildly Euro in its furnishings. Good stop

Stayed November 2013
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Wtftraveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! All of our guests from the Foot Locker XC race were great! We are so delighted we could accommodate everyone and get you an upgrade! Thanks again for your kind words and we would love to have you guys back on your next trip to Charlotte!

Troy, New York
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I like this hotel and have stayed on several visits to area. Good internet connectivity (wireless and wired); quiet rooms, comfortable work space, comfortable bed, nice size shower (no tub). I like the euro-modern feel. Polite staff. Nice outdoor fire pit

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear RoadWarrior47,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your stays at Home2 and have been coming back! We are glad we can accommodate you with our amenities and please let us know if we can do anything else to ensure you have a comfortable stay! Thanks again for taking the time to give us some positive feedback and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!