“Great place to stay, friendly & helpful staff”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
Ranked #11 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston
“Great place to stay, friendly & helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very clean, modern, comfortable. Everything is brand new. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread was great for a complimentary option. Certainly a great place to stay for a short or extended visit!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sk00
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear sk00,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at Home2Suites Charlotte! We appreciate the positive response and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know if you need help reserving a room for any future stays! We would love to have you back!

Juan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Umatilla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Me and my family really enjoyed staying at Home 2. This was our first time and the accommodation were wonderful. The room was clean from the floors in the bedroom to the shower in the bathroom. The bed was soft, I have never slept so well at a hotel before and the breakfast had a lot to choose from.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Erica D
Dear Erica D,

Thank you for your kind words! I am delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay at the Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC! I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations at the hotel and we would love to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. It is clean and very convenient to the Charlotte airport. I had a fantastic experience whole checking in. The gentleman at the front desk (I forgot his name but he was working the evening of 1/10) was very friendly and professional. He was a great example of what good customer service should be like. I will stay again, for sure.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kilgome
Dear Kilgome,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your current stay with us at Home2. I am very glad to hear my staff was friendly and professional and that you had a fantastic experience! We appreciate you taking the time to write us an awesome review and we can’t wait to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Bluffton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Staff could not be friendlier. The minute you walk in you are greeted with a smile. The lobby is bright and cheerful. Coffee is 24/7. The rooms are spacious and always very well kept. Would advise everyone to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Linda P
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Linda P,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We are so glad we can be your “Home away from Home”! I am delighted you enjoyed my staff and our amenities. We appreciate your review and we hope you come to see us on your next visit to Charlotte, NC!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

From check in to check out this was a fantastic experience. Suite was huge, enough space for 3 adults, 2 children and a dog and we never once got in each others space :) Technology to the hilt and facilities second to none. Definitely an A+ on our list of places to stay. Do yourself a favour and choose this chain if you have the option!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank bonnief346
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at Home2Suites in Charlotte! We appreciate your positive feedback and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I am delighted to hear our suite was spacious enough for your family. Thanks again for the kind words and we hope to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family and I stayed 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. We had no complaints, staff and room were wonderful. I could leave it at that, but I wish to say more....

Evan and Karriem were excellent at check-in. Both greeted us with smiles, warmth, and a genuine pleasant demeanor. All questions were answered accurately and extra requests, like blankets, and toothbrushes, etc, were granted quickly and in a friendly manner. I loved the way they seemed to be glad to have us.

Upon our request, Evan cheerily snapped our picture with my Ipad (did a great job, too.)

Jessica was very instrumental in helping us find a splendid list of Caribbean food restaurants. We chose one and enjoyed a scrumptious meal. (Thanks, Jessica!)

The housekeeper brought us fresh towels and by the way, the room was SO CLEAN when we checked in. The shower had attached shampoo and bath soap dispensers. THAT was so cool!

Lindsay was friendly, and helpful with our request for extra Kleenex.

These four were the only front desk personnel we encountered. They helped make our stay an excellent one.

We came to Charlotte to celebrate New Year's Eve, but we enjoyed the room so much I HAD to take time to comment. This is a wonderful hotel...the room was clean, quiet, roomy, and superb. I love the comfortable bed, chair, and the table on wheels perfectly served our needs as a dinner table, and a game table. My children, wife, and I had plenty of room to move around in.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Reggie S,

Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and especially my staff. I am delighted you and your family had a good stay here with us at Home2 in Charlotte, NC. I have taken this response back to my staff and we are all pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for taking the time to give our hotel and staff some positive feedback and we hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

We were very surprised and happy to find the staff and the hotel itself so nice. We had never stayed at a Home 2 Suites before but would definately stay there again. It is pet friendly which is a plus for us. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The room was very clean and spacious. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted you had a wonderful experience here at Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC. We are glad you decided to stay with us and I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and my staff! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive response and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!