“Home Too Sweet” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Massachusetts, United States
“Home Too Sweet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Experience the best in hospitality service that is comparable to any 5 Star Hotels in the country. The place is just sooooo convenient to everything, the lobby is so clean and homey, the rooms are sooo comfortably nice and beautiful and the hotel services and staff are simply amazing! We would definitely recommend Home 2 Suites to everyone who just simply wants the best of everything! Every centavo is worth it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Elfaito R.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel and staff a positive review! We are so glad your experience was comfortable and thank you so much for the recommendation! I am please you enjoyed the comfy room and glad my staff could give you amazing service. Thanks again for your kind words! It means a lot to us and we would love to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Juan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

My friends and I were extremely pleased with Home2 Suites. I'm a loyal Hilton Honors member, and this was the first time I've stayed in one of these properties. This location is about 1-2 years old. It is bright, modern, and has great colorful décor throughout. The rooms were spacious, the refrigerator is large, there are dishes, utensils, cookware, and a dishwasher. There was plenty of desk and counter space. There is an outdoor firepit in the front of the hotel, and a patio with tables and umbrellas in the back. The continental breakfast is the standard waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc.

The suggestion I have is to put a hook behind the bathroom door. There are short hooks on the bathroom wall that are just long enough for washcloths; I'd prefer towel racks. We look forward to staying in another Home2 Suites in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank AmethystAgent
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear AmethystAgent,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Home2Suites with us! We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and we are so glad you decided to give Home2 a try! I am delighted to hear you were please with the amenities we have in the suites. We will definitely take your suggestion for the towel racks back to our brand as we are always trying to improve guest satisfaction. With us still being a new brand we are always looking for feedback from our guests. Thanks again for your wonderful review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Valenzuela, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 6 weeks and I felt that I never left home.

The place is clean, secured and cozy. The bed was soft and they clean the room everyday. The breakfast was also great! Got a lot of choices.

All the staff are friendly and accommodating.Evan and Betzaida never fail to greet you with a smile.

Definitely your second home!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Cindy1222
Dear Cindy1222,

Thank you so much for your kind words and it means a lot to us that you considered us your second home for 6 weeks! I am pleased to hear my staff especially Evan and Betzaida were friendly and accommodating. I will have to share this review with my team! Please let us know if you need help with any upcoming reservations. We would love to have you back on your next visit to Charlotte, NC.

New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

1st time stay at this new division of National Chain. Very modern and tech friendly. Excellent fitness club and free breakfast. I enjoyed my stay. Room was very efficient and styled after a European hotel, very modern and sleek.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Steve S.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review for your first stay at Home2Suites! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and liked our modern and sleek style! We appreciate your kind words and would love to have you back next time you are in Charlotte, NC!

Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very clean, modern, comfortable. Everything is brand new. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread was great for a complimentary option. Certainly a great place to stay for a short or extended visit!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sk00
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear sk00,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at Home2Suites Charlotte! We appreciate the positive response and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know if you need help reserving a room for any future stays! We would love to have you back!

Umatilla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Me and my family really enjoyed staying at Home 2. This was our first time and the accommodation were wonderful. The room was clean from the floors in the bedroom to the shower in the bathroom. The bed was soft, I have never slept so well at a hotel before and the breakfast had a lot to choose from.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Erica D
Dear Erica D,

Thank you for your kind words! I am delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay at the Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC! I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations at the hotel and we would love to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. It is clean and very convenient to the Charlotte airport. I had a fantastic experience whole checking in. The gentleman at the front desk (I forgot his name but he was working the evening of 1/10) was very friendly and professional. He was a great example of what good customer service should be like. I will stay again, for sure.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kilgome
Dear Kilgome,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your current stay with us at Home2. I am very glad to hear my staff was friendly and professional and that you had a fantastic experience! We appreciate you taking the time to write us an awesome review and we can’t wait to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!