“Great stay”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
Ranked #14 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is wonderful. The bedding is extremely comfortable. I stay here every time I am in Charlotte. Juan really knows how to take care of his guests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, whether passing through or staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Casey H,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for this wonderful review of our property. Our team’s number one goal is to make sure our guests have a wonderful hotel experience when visiting Charlotte. I am pleased to know that we provided you this experience. Your business and recommendation is very much appreciated. We look forward to your next Home2 visit!

Juan T

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Fantastic stay. The bedding is super comfortable. We stay here every time we are in Charlotte. The staff is wonderful and welcoming. I highly recomend this hotel to anyone traveling through. Evan is a addition to this hotel. Hes a keeper.

Room Tip: I like room 411
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Fagles,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was here at Home2. I am so delighted that my staff gives you a warm welcome and Evan is a great addition to the hotel! Thank you for the recommendation and we can’t wait to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was a guest the same week the epic ice/snow storm slammed the east coast. The state of North Carolina and the city of Charlotte were in the "bulls eye" and were really slammed. The weather was horrible! So much so that the governor declared a state of emergency! The iced over roads kept myself & other guests inside Home2 Suites at I -77. The Home2 Suites team were real troopers, with Juan, Cynthia and Kareem being EXCEPTIONAL! Their actions spoke volumes, saying safety & customer comfort were their primary focus! Even though there was limited staff, with a "full " hotel, the hotel continued to be clean, trash cleared ,clean linens provided and breakfast continued to be served. The team went car-to-car, in their parking lot, placing windshield wipers in the vertical position, so they wouldn't freeze onto the windshield. Home2 is in a business complex with two other hotels, a bank and a 4 story office building. However, Home2 was the 1st and only, to shovel the snow & clear the ice on their sidewalks & in their parking lot. Keeping all of us safe, when we did venture out. Throughout it all the Home2 team was ALWAYS polite, ALWAYS smiling, ALWAYS wanting to know what more they could do for their guests! Home2 will be my FIRST and ONLY choice for any return trips to Charlotte.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank G8rHome

Dear G8rHome,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to make sure you guys were as comfortable as possible! I will be sure to show my team this awesome response and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did! It is our pleasure to help in any way possible and we can’t wait to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC. Thanks again!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was on my own (my husband couldn't join me at the last minute), and felt very welcome and cared for by most of the staff, more than I've experienced at other hotels. Decor is modern and very well done (this is a "green" hotel). Only negitive is that you need a car or have to take cabs to go anywhere because the hotel is in a weird location relative to the freeways. Very well priced for the large, beautiflly designed suites you get. Onsite "market" 24/7.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Laurie S.,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback! I am so pleased you felt cared for by my staff as we genuinely care about our guests and their experience at Home2. Thanks again for letting us know how your stay was and we would love to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here on a last minute trip to escape some weather in ATL. I called when i was about 60 minutes away and the women on the phone could not have been nicer. he reservered my room and checked me in promptly at 1am. The hotel was very clean. The rooms were very nice. The bedding was amazing. so soft. I only stayed at this hotel for about 6 hours as i had an early morning flight but in those 6 hours i could here the footsteps from the room above me very clearly.
All in all it was a good stay. i would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank integra3
Juan T, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear integra3,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am pleased your check in experience was pleasant and that you enjoyed the rooms. I sincerely apologize about the excess noise from the room above you. We are glad you decided to stay with us and we would love to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised at this room. I have a young crawling child and it was perfect for her to be able to get around. The entire room was completely spotless. I was even comfortable with her crawling on the floor as it seemed so sanitized. The beds we so comfortable and the kitchen was amazing. The front desk people were so kind and helpful and even offered to help me with my bags as I was carrying in my baby. Juan, the Manager, was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect with the stay. My only regret was that I was not able to stay longer!! I will always stay here for future Charlotte trips. The best hotel in the area in my opinion.

Room Tip: The cleanliness is unmatched. Very very clean hotel. New and modern looking, too.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tori M

Dear Tori M,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was here at Home2! We are delighted you felt comfortable in the rooms and that my team was kind and helpful. It was great meeting you and we definitely wanted your stay to be as comfortable as possible especially with a little one. Thanks again for taking the time to give us an awesome review we really appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Charlotte!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here for a week with two toddlers....loved our stay...beautiful room.. very spacious and very clean...the staff were very friendly and helpful...overall had a wonderful experience... Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Nextlifegreat,

Thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased you and your family loved your stay here at Home2. My team and I appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and we do hope to see you back soon!