Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
Ranked #14 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the first time that I had the opportunity to stay at Home2Suites. Amazingly clean, comfortable and everything you need to stay for work or play, this was my option this stay to work. Breakfast is a bit different than Hampton, or any other hotel for that matter, But the choices you do have will fill you up. I can say that this property was always clean, it rained 3 of the 4 days that I was working in Charlotte and they always seemed to have the lobby welcoming and clean. My King suite was SUPER CLEAN and well stocked down to china, glass and silver in the kitchen. The front desk staff was always on duty and ready to help, was nice to have a welcome home at the end of each nights work.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank buckiguy
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear buckiguy,

It is an honored to have a season traveler and Trip Advisor reviewer such as yourself call us, "The Best." Our team's goal is to me our hotel your Home2. Pleased to see that we acheived that during your stay. Thank you so much for being a valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your business.

There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful addition to the Hilton family of hotels. Well appointed and upscale at a very reasonable price. We had the king suite with separate bedroom and it was spacious. The staff were attentive without being overbearing. Nicely done. I would certainly look for the home2 in other cities that I travel to.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi macmania!

We appreciate this honest review from a great Trip Advisor Contributor. Thanks for taking the time to let others know about the Home2 Brand, and our staff in Charlotte, specifically. It was our pleasure to have your as our guests. We look foward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Much like a Hilton Garden Inn or Marriott Courtyard but with some nice differences: It's the cleanest hotel I've been in. Looks clean. Smells clean. Beds feel fresh. etc. They are pet friendly (you would never know a pet had ever been there.) Great for family: We got the double queen room and it had a kitchenette, and a fold-out couch. The room has a curtain you can pull to divide the room, so my family of 5 got read a lot earlier in the morning because boys/girls were separated by the curtain and didn't have to wait for the bathroom to change.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William L

Dear William L,

Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to review our property. Our promise is to provide guests with clean and comfortable accomodations, so I'm pleased to see we did that for you and your family during your stay. We would love to welcome you back to our Home2 anytime your in Charlotte! Once again, thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Was extremely pleased with my stay! Clean, modern, felt safe... Front desk clerk, Christopher, was superior! Would definitely stay there again and have already recommended to family and friends. Love the kitchen and bathroom - very sleek. Excellent work area with plenty of electrical. Kitchen was almost better than mine at home!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan C

Hi Susan C!

WOW! We appreciate your kind review. We agree, Christopher is an awesome team member who strives to provide our guests with the service they deserve. Thanks for letting other Trip Advisor reviewers know your experience with Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte. Come back to visit us next time in Charlotte! Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

While traveling extensively through North Carolina this past July, my family and I stayed in numerous different hotels and rental accommodations. Home2 Suites was by far the best in terms of room amenities and value for money. While the location seems to be a bit out of the way, the en-suite kitchen and comfort of the room and facility far outweigh that small inconvenience. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone--but most especially to families traveling with children.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DJWall

Dear DJWall,

We sincerely appreciate this genuine review! Trip Advisor Contributors assist others when determining where to stay in Charlotte! We're glad other families can depend on your review when choosing a hotel. Thanks again for taking time to share your experience with others, but more importantly, THANK YOU for being our guest.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Having stayed at 100's of Hilton properties over the years, I can easily say that Home2 Suites is a brand concept that Hilton has needed in their portfolio for MANY years!
Easy in, easy out - tons of amenities, yet the ability to be left alone by housekeeping for days at a time, yet service when needed.

This property is absolutely beautiful! Inside and out, this hotel is welcoming, comfortable, and nice and quiet!

I had been up and on the go for 8 hours when I boarded my 3 hour flight to Charlotte, so when I arrived at the property I wanted a smooth check in, a nice cool (actually chilly) room, a soft bed, and no noise! That's just what I experienced!

The lobby area is beautiful, and very spacious... expect during breakfast when it is packed! We stayed on a Friday night, and Saturday breakfast was definitely packed to capacity. The area did not handle a the large crowds that were there on a Saturday morning. With the pace of business travelers on a weekday morning, I don't think the same problem would be experienced during the work week - but we certainly did on a weekend morning!

We stayed in a 1 BR Suite and it was wonderful! Very spacious, well equipped, and comfortable.

When traveling through the area again, we will definitely keep the Home2 Suites in mind!

Finally, the return to the interstate was VERY simple!

Room Tip: Book a 1BR if it is available!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank admit_it
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Admit_It,

Thank you for your candid review and feedback! We're honored that a Top Contributor with TripAdvisor really enjoyed our hotel. Our goal is provide our guest with clean and comfortable accommodations, combined with an engaging experience. Based on your review, I am pleased to know our team did that for you! Thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor, but more importantly, thank you for being our guest. Come back to see us soon.

All The Best,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This would be a wonderful place for an extended stay with all the kitchen facilities. We did not need any of the kitchen for such a short stay, but were very impressed with the size of the rooms, cleanliness, quietness. Because it was a pet friendly hotel I expected it to smell like pets, however it could not have been any cleaner or fresher.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jeannie D
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Jeannie D,

Thank you for letting others know of the benefits our hotel would be to an extended stay traveler! We appreciate your kind and honest review. Our team takes pride in keeping the hotel clean and fresh for our guests. TripAdvisor viewers will appreciate your valuable feedback when making a decision. We appreciate your business, and thank you again for being our guest.

All The Best,