“Knuckles visit to Charlotte”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
Ranked #14 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel. I loved the rooms and was very happy with the service. I'll be looking for these hotels from now on regardless of where I visit. The rooms were spectacularly large and clean. 42 inch led televisions, full kitchen and the bed was just wonderful..... The black out curtains turned 2 pm in to midnight in my room. I needed that after a long ride. By far... The best hotel I've been in in a long time.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lee K
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Lee K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Home2! We appreciate this awesome response, and are delighted you enjoyed your experience. Our goal is provide each guest with the hospitality they deserve! We look foward to having you back as our guest.

Best,

Juan T

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Hotel and staff were extremely well suited for any traveler needing an extended stay hotel. Pricing was competitive even for a short stay. It took some time to locate restaurants nearby, but that was a minor inconvenience considering the quality o

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jehret
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear jehret,

Thanks for the great review! TripAdvisor reviewers will appreciate your feedback when searching for a great extended stay hotel in Charlotte! Our goal is to ensure each and every one of our guest have an enjoyable experience with comfortable accommodations. It pleases me to see that our staff provided you with the hospitality you deserve. Once again, thank you for this review, but more importantly, thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Modern hotel with spacious rooms. Best free breakfast I've had at a hotel. Stayed twice on trips back and forth to Hilton Head. First trip they charged me the wrong rate in the morning but was easily changed. The second trip I was given a room that had not been cleaned but was quickly corrected and comped for the night. Excellent hotel for the price. A few miles from great restaurants at the South Park Mall.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James C

Hi James C,

Thank you for the genuine review. It’s great to know that our team is applying our Home2 Suite Assurance Guarantee! We offer this because you deserve nothing less than the best hospitality when staying with Home2 Suites by Hilon-I77 South! Thanks for taking the time to note that our Inspired Table Breakfast offers a variety of healthy and delicious choices for everyone. Once again, thank you for letting other TripAdvisors know your experience here at Home2, but more importantly thank you for being our guest.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

From beginning to end, the staff were friendly, courteous and helpful. All areas were very clean and nicely appointed. The room was comfortable and had a kitchenette that was well stocked. Rooms were well built as I did not hear any noise from corridor or other rooms. The choices at breakfast would meet anyone's needs. They were varied and easy to prepare. The lobby was comfortable with many seating areas and access to computer. The fire pit and walking trail outside were unexpected treats. But the most important part, was the staff, who go out of their way to assist in any way they can.

Room Tip: I had a room near to the elevator, but did not hear any noise from that or the hall.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JFL622014
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear JFL622014,

Thank you for taking the time to review Home2 Suites by Hilton I77 South. It pleases us to know that our staff was warm, welcoming, and hospitable during your stay. Please know that you are welcome to be our guest any time you are visiting Charlotte. Thanks again for letting others know your experience, but more importantly, thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the first time that I had the opportunity to stay at Home2Suites. Amazingly clean, comfortable and everything you need to stay for work or play, this was my option this stay to work. Breakfast is a bit different than Hampton, or any other hotel for that matter, But the choices you do have will fill you up. I can say that this property was always clean, it rained 3 of the 4 days that I was working in Charlotte and they always seemed to have the lobby welcoming and clean. My King suite was SUPER CLEAN and well stocked down to china, glass and silver in the kitchen. The front desk staff was always on duty and ready to help, was nice to have a welcome home at the end of each nights work.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank buckiguy

Dear buckiguy,

It is an honored to have a season traveler and Trip Advisor reviewer such as yourself call us, "The Best." Our team's goal is to me our hotel your Home2. Pleased to see that we acheived that during your stay. Thank you so much for being a valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful addition to the Hilton family of hotels. Well appointed and upscale at a very reasonable price. We had the king suite with separate bedroom and it was spacious. The staff were attentive without being overbearing. Nicely done. I would certainly look for the home2 in other cities that I travel to.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi macmania!

We appreciate this honest review from a great Trip Advisor Contributor. Thanks for taking the time to let others know about the Home2 Brand, and our staff in Charlotte, specifically. It was our pleasure to have your as our guests. We look foward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Much like a Hilton Garden Inn or Marriott Courtyard but with some nice differences: It's the cleanest hotel I've been in. Looks clean. Smells clean. Beds feel fresh. etc. They are pet friendly (you would never know a pet had ever been there.) Great for family: We got the double queen room and it had a kitchenette, and a fold-out couch. The room has a curtain you can pull to divide the room, so my family of 5 got read a lot earlier in the morning because boys/girls were separated by the curtain and didn't have to wait for the bathroom to change.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William L

Dear William L,

Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to review our property. Our promise is to provide guests with clean and comfortable accomodations, so I'm pleased to see we did that for you and your family during your stay. We would love to welcome you back to our Home2 anytime your in Charlotte! Once again, thank you for being our guest.