“The room was not very clean. I paid for 2 days, when I came...”

Days Inn Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #150 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 2 March 2014

On February 28 after driving 12 hours with a two year old child, we called to see if rooms were available and they said yes. We had a coupon for $49. When we got there they told us the coupon could not be honored and the price was $169 due to high demand. They false advertised the price then tried to price gouge us. We drove another 30 miles north and got a motel 6 for $60. It turns out this Days Inn is such a dump, I'm glad we went somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't pay any attention to the coupon books that you see at the rest stops. The hotels can char...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
GM_DICLT, Manager at Days Inn Charlotte Northlake, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
I am sorry that we could not honor the coupon on the day that you were traveling, there was a special event in town and as the coupon indicates coupons are not honered on special events. Any other day we would except any coupons that we have listed , we clearly wern't price gouging.
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I made a mistake in letting my wife choose this hotel and it cost her our relationship..First off......The bed and pillows were something out of a horror movie. The bed was crooked and ultra firm. The pillows were like rocks, I had to sleep on my tshirt and jacket which was softer. The room ad 3 pillows for a king size bed. I called the girl at the front desk for another pillow and she told me to meet her at the laundry facility downstairs in 25 degree weather... I waited downstairs freezing and she never showed up.. While attempting to take a shower, the shower head blew off during my shower and water filled the room everywhere. I also noticed the black mold creeping off the tiles and a bad odor coming from the toilet. My wife was brushing her teeth and yelled to me that the water wasnt going down. The free breakfast looked sad and the coffee was cold. I spent $70 on this hotel. I have been to Haiti and Nicaragua which are two of the poorest countries alive and their hotels were in better shape than this dive motel. I would not recommend this place not even to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Beware.....You are better off sleeping in your vehicles than staying here.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank anthony l
Thank you for your review, I am very sorry for all your problems that you had with my staff and condition with the room while you were here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Sleep Inn North Lake
Continental Inn
#110 of 178 in Charlotte
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Charlotte - WT Harris
BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman

Been to Days Inn Charlotte Northlake? Share your experiences!