“Burgers, beer, you can't go wrong”

Kickstand Burgers -n- Bar
Ranked #532 of 2,374 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Burgers, beer, you can't go wrong”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We happened upon this place after searching for a burger in Charlotte and were exceptionally pleased with our decision. Kickstand Burgers-n-Bar is a fantastic restaurant outside the bustle of uptown Charlotte with outdoor seating and pleasant staff. The menu provides guests with a variety of burger options (including build your own) as well as a stellar list of local brews. Stop here for lunch or dinner and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014

North Carolina
“I love to build my own burger”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a great casual place for any burger lover. Where else can you get a burger with havarti cheese on an English muffin. Anyone who loves burgers should try this place out. If you are visiting and staying in down town Charlotte, this is an easy place to get to.

• Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The burger concoctions will astound you!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I decided to throw out all the stops and go with the Hungover Cylcist - which is a delicious burger patty sandwiched between two grilled cheeses. From my first bite to my last, I enjoyed every bit of that meal. Even though we started off with fried pickles and double-layer nachos (both also awesome choices), I couldn't wait for my burger to get there. Noboby from our party was disappointed in their order, and I can't wait to go back to try out others!

• Visited April 2014
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

They have a great variety of burgers. Sweet potato tots were really good. Had the service been great it would have been 5 stars. Service wasn't bad just forgetful servers.

Destin, Florida
“Outside Dinning - Top Notch Service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This place is great to sit outside and enjoy your meals and drinks. The service is just is good outside as it is inside. There were three of us and all of our meals were great! Our server was Brook and she was spectacular. Full of energy, always there when we needed something and a joy to be around. Great service, food and drink. Every time I’m in the area I’ll be back (even if it’s raining).

• Visited May 2014