“The friendliest and most professional staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway
Ranked #30 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Stoughton, Massachusetts
“The friendliest and most professional staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed a month at the Courtyard Billy Graham, in Charlotte, NC, and the staff were the most friendly (all day, all the time). Thank you to all the shuttle drivers, the Bistro team, and the housekeeping team for keeping the room spotless. Special thanks to Wanda L., housekeeping for the inspiring notes.
I highly recommend this hotel for any stay!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for the great review from your recent visit. I will be certain to share your comments with our team. Thank you for calling out Wanda by name. I will praise her for a job well done.

Marriott Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Billy Graham for my sorority's convention this past weekend, and it was awesome. The rooms were very nice, clean, spacious, and comfortable. The hotel staff were all very friendly and very helpful. I really liked that there was a Starbucks / Bistro right next to the lobby. I was working the entire weekend so it was very convenient to not have to leave the hotel to get a nice cup of coffee or something to munch on. I was the event photographer, so in the midst of having to change the location for a large group photo at the last minute, two of the staff members helped me rearrange the a portion of the ballroom (that they had JUST arranged for the dinner following the photo) to accommodate for the change of plans. The meals that we had were really good (the highlight of the banquet dinner was the spinach lasagna -- we all wanted more), and the service was great. I'm glad I had a chance to stay here for the weekend and would definitely recommend it to anyone who's visiting or passing through Charlotte, NC.

1 Thank JFolkes
Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your sorority's convention and banquet business. Im very glad to hear you enjoyed the service our team provides and hope you will return soon.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here on the way down to Florida from Toronto. It's located right off I77. We also stayed here on the way back north.

The staff are very polite, we found the rooms exceptionally clean, and there's a decent (if pricy) restaurant in the lobby area that serves freshly made, quite tasty food. Starbucks coffee is also available.

If you are heading south- watch for the on ramp to I77 south - it's an immediate right out of their parking lot. I missed it the first time. :-)

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Joel M
Thank you for posting a review of your recent visit. I'm glad you gave us a chance to earn your business and hope you will return your next time through Charlotte.

Safe Travels,

Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham
San Clemente, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

En route to Charlotte, NC for Liverpool vs AC Milan soccer game, I went online to find a deal on a hotel and landed in a gold mine! For $76, I got a king suite. The bed was fabulous, and I am very picky when it comes to mattresses and pillows!! Even the pullout sleeper sofa for my son was thick and comfy. The desk personnel were extremely professional and courteous. Wifi was FAST! Room was VERY quiet (I am a very light sleeper and heard NOTHING) even though the hotel is located on a major road. While we didn't utilize the pool, from our room, it was evident that it was very clean. Next to the pool area is an outdoor relaxation area that includes an outdoor fireplace. Hands down a fabulous place all around! If ever in the area again, this will be my #1 choice! So glad we are Marriott rewards and can locate gems like this!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the kind comments. Anthony works very hard to keep our pool looking great and I will be certain to share your comments with him. We truly enjoyed hosting the soccer match and hope to have many more games in the future.

Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I found the staff very friendly once my check-in process got started. One clerk was busy on the computer and could not check me in so I had to wait in line for the one clerk that was working. Once in the room I found it to be clean and properly stocked with amenities.
I had dinner in the Bistro and this is the first Courtyard I have stayed in where the Bistro was not an afterthought. It was well staffed by a very friendly team who actually acts like they want to take care of guests.
I had an early (6:00am) flight so I cannot comment on the morning team, but overall I found this to be a positive experience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Sherpa2286
Thank you for providing feedback from your recent visit. Im especially proud of this Bistro team and thank you for calling them out. I hope you will return soon.

Longmeadow, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Staff was great including the 20 year old van driver from Chicago.

Destiny was very helpful and service oriented.

The desk manager and head engineer were very helpful as well.

Bill Skelley 8-07-14 Rm#127

Room Tip: Be near hot water supply
      Location
1 Thank Bill S
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent visit. We apprecaite having you and will work hard to be your hotel of choice when in Charlotte. I will be certain to share your comments with our team and praise Destiny for a job well done.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed a week for a conference, hotel staff professional and courtesy, rooms sufficiently clean (I am a harsh judge of the cleanliness of rooms), and shuttle service a perk. Restaurant sufficient and nice atmosphere.

Room Tip: If noise bothers you ask to not be located below, beside, or on top of the workout room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
1 Thank kporter20
Thank you for posting a review of your recent experience. I hope you will return soon.