“A ++ Very fresh authentic Greek food!”
Review of Greco Fresh Grille

Greco Fresh Grille
Ranked #425 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went here on Sat. September 29th, 2013 for lunch! Wow we should have eaten at Greco's fresh grille a lot sooner. We first noticed the 98 sanitation score....very nice. The place is very clean with friendly staff. The management is doing a awesome job with there employees everyone is happy to be there. We took a look over the menus and found a lot of tasty combos. We where greeted by Bill who was no doubt the owner and had great suggestions. He was very polite and gave outstanding customer service. We placed our order, got our number, and went to the back patio and our food came fast and fresh with a smile. I had the chicken pita w/ lemon oregano fries yum yum very tasty. The garlic cumin fries are equally delicious!! It is nice to see a place that has great food and great service. We will be back very soon! Thank you for making a fresh tasty meal!!

There are newer reviews for Greco Fresh Grille

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband is Greek and this food tastes so much like food from his country. It's small and informal so good place to get a quick bite to eat. We have eaten there plenty of times and we usually see the owner working. I noticed food doesn't taste as great when he's not there. It's still good, but I can tell a difference. It's kind of far from us so we go as often as we can.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This place does not deserve to be in the top 200 much less where it is now. This place is fast food average quality at best. If you stick with the gyro you get what you pay for and nothing a more an average quality gyro. The gyro is the only thing on the menu that may be worth ordering. The other products on the menu especially the kabobs and lamb burger are overpriced, average at best quality and bottomline a total ripoff. Reading the other reviews I think I am the only person who has ever eaten real Greek food before.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Easily the best Gyro in town that I have had. Service is quick and friendly, prices are reasonable, food is consistent. We are regulars and never leave there disappointed.

The patio out back is a great way to spend a nice evening in Blakeney.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I live in the area and this is one if my all time favorite restaurants. I love introducing the restaurant to others as it is always a great experience and becomes a fav. For them as well.
Food is amazing ,I rarely eat French fries, but their fries are a must! My go to order is a chicken gyro. The owner and staff are always wonderful. If it is not too hot enjoy the outside seating.