“Awesome local brewery.”

NoDa Brewing Company
Ranked #32 of 183 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The staff here are pretty knowledgable in their craft. They could have been more friendly (particularly the female bartender there the night of our visit), but the place was intimate and they allow for their patrons to bring their dogs with them!

The tour of the brewery was fascinating and our guide was very passionate about his job in the brewery.

There is usually a food truck outside to provide food since they don't serve food at their bar. The pumpkin beer was pretty delish and I usually don't like those from anywhere else.

Check out their tour schedule online. No reservation was necessary.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Came here with my family to try some beers. They are strong but good. Not everyone liked them but I did. They are really small though and not a lot to do there.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Everywhere I travel I always stop into a local brewery for some beers and a tour, this was by far one of the best I've been too. Real cool atmosphere when you walk in, a lot of micro brews on tap. When it came time for a tour the guys who took me was incredibly knowledgeable and humorous too. Being a homebrewer myself I love to hear the specifics and ask questions, all around I had a great time. Highly recommend the coco loco!!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stopped by here one afternoon, sampled (4) beers, and was pleasantly suprised. Tried 2 IPAs and an American pale ale, but the star was "Monk's Trunks", a Belgian Ale. Fantastic taste, very refreshing and highly recommended. Very nice people on staff here, as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

NoDa is an adventurous brewing company in my opinion. The CocoLoco has won and award at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, CO. They get outside the box with their seasonals, like the newly created Jam Session. Big tasting room and bar with some space outside too. They don't serve food but the Maki Taco Truck that sits outside serves up some very tasty tacos. Try the Spicy Shrimp Tacos. We like NoDa and will go back more often when we are that area of town. Park across the street, otherwise you have to pay $3 to park in the lot behind the stage company.