Beaudevin
Ranked #169 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Amongst all the fast food and lines in the main hallway of the Charlotte-Douglas Airport is a lovely little respite.
A bit more pricy than the factory slop on cardboard at the fast food places, this was well cooked food presented nicely in a quiet venue.
This breakfast was a tasty start to a lovely vacation. I will be there every time I connect through Charlotte!

1  Thank Doug W

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had an hour before our flight and wanted some good breakfast food - not fast food. We were in-between the gates in the main terminal junction area of the airport. In the middle of that area tucked away I noticed stacks of bright green wine bottles and then realized it was a restaurant. We decided to try it for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the ambiance of the restaurant. It wasn't crowed - probably due to its secluded location.
We will definitely go again.

1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I had the open faced salmon sandwich on raisin bread. The food was delicious, service by Stephanie great, and the atmosphere was relaxing.

1  Thank JRS1976
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I enjoyed a great meal and a wine sampler trio, all provided with wonderful service. With three hours between flights, this was a great place to spend an hour people watching and reading a book.

1  Thank mrs_chrism
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Went in for breakfast and to start, no sweet tea?? This is Charlotte! Is the south!! Prosciutto scrambled eggs were cold and nothing that made me feel great to finish the dish. The grapes they put on the plate were bitter yuck!! On the bright side, the server was very nice and made me feel welcomed. The restaurant is gorgeous and the peace and quiet from hectic airport is priceless. They just need to work on the menu and whaala! All the best.

1  Thank higienista