“Strange location but good food”
Review of Room 112

Room 112
Ranked #254 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The entrance was via an office block which you could walk past without noticing. Food was very good and extremely good value with attentive staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Ate here with a group of co-workers all in from out of town looking for a unique spot to eat. We typically hit the same spots each time we travel, so this was our first time at Room 112. Have to say, we'll be going back. Great wine selection, large menu with so many tough choices, and not one bad thing among the table of 8. I got the sexy Salmon roll and it was...a-mazing. It was topped off by being set ablaze right before it was placed in front of me, which was a fun treat for the whole table. Could see this being a great date spot, but served our group of 8 just as well. Great atmosphere, great food. Will go back!

1  Thank Kara T
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Ate here in Oct 2013. I had two rolls and a miso soup. I went a bit early i guess, there were only two others in the place besides me, however as i was eating it started to get busier. Seems like a good location for a date.

The food was really good. I had a spicy tuna roll, that was tasty. I would certainly eat here again. The service was great and they were quite attentive.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This place has amazing sushi! A group of 15 girlfriends and I ate here for my bachelorette dinner and everyone- EVERYONE- loved their food and their drinks. The service is wonderful and the sushi is really tasty, and the menu is innovative. Very modern feel. The place is small, so if you book a large party you have to put down a refundable deposit, but only because a large party takes up most of the seating! This place would be a great place for a date night in uptown. Very good food!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My fiancee and I were in town for a concert and had an extra night to just hang out. We were looking for somewhere quaint and romantic and came across Room 112. It was the perfect spot for us. The atmosphere was perfect, the sushi was amazing and some of the best we have had. My fiancee thoroughly enjoyed hearing one of his favorite DJ Tiesto songs play in the background!