“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Portofino has some of the best wood fired pizza I've ever had. Order the spicy arrabiatta pizza. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Portofino's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We ate at the one on Park Road, but could not find a separate page for them. It's noisy and open, but the food is good, the service is fast, and the portions are generous. I had the calimari and scungilli (squid and conch) over pasta. They were overcooked and therefore tough, but still tasty. My wife had veal parmigiana and enjoyed it. Our meals included a small house salad and bread. They are located in a strip center, an easy 5 miles from the convention area, with free parking. Portofino's is also less expensive than uptown.

1  Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My wife and I eat here fairly frequently, as we've always enjoyed the food. My favorite dish is the tortellini Gorgonzola, it's pretty awesome. The only thing I'd say badly about Portofino is the service can sometimes be spotty. We've had visits with great service, and some where we've long periods of time to order, and to get drink refills. Outside of that, it's an awesome place.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've visited this restaurant 3 times, and will return. The waiters are excellent, and I love going to an Italian restaurant, and hearing Italian music. This restaurant has a very cosmopolitan feel. Tables are somewhat close, but not crowded. My favorite dish is the chicken marsala. The only point deduction for me is because the red sauce has an unusual flavor. I'm not sure what they put in it, but it's different.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We got to the restaurant with low expectations and were surprised of the quality of food and service.
I will come back for sure!